British Speedway Forum
Panthers89

Peterborough Panthers Vs Sheffield Tigers Sgbc 18/06/17

Careful jenga.. It starts nicely and then they threaten you with violence. So behave yourself.

• Like 1

Nope

Scoobydoo wrote that the season is over because he feels you will not get in the play offs and that reason is why crowds are down

Could you show me exactly were I said specifically that Peterboroughs season was over and there crowds are down .

Its not good that half way though June and at this stage of the season its clear these are the top four in the league and the rest after the cut off have only the cup or nothing to ride for, the paying public will turn there attention elsewhere and could feel sod this im not returning again british speedway is in such a state now that you have to fear for its future.

Edited by scoobydoo

Careful jenga.. It starts nicely and then they threaten you with violence. So behave yourself.

Nothing to do with behaving himself. It's not knowing when to stop that's the problem. If you keep poking someone then you're liable to eventually get a slap (figuratively speaking) for your troubles. That doesn't seem to difficult too comprehend, even for the northern irritant.

Edited by Crump99

Bit ironic since the biggest troll is a panthers fan👍

Yes but the person to which you refer is a comedy poster, created purely to get bites. Amazing that people actually get drawn into replying to it.

Just can't get my head around people wallowing in the fact that the team of others have lost, thought we were all a bit more mature than that.

• Like 1

why stop doing things that you enjoy . stick me on ignore , i,m happy with that .

Yes but the person to which you refer is a comedy poster, created purely to get bites. Amazing that people actually get drawn into replying to it.

Just can't get my head around people wallowing in the fact that the team of others have lost, thought we were all a bit more mature than that.

If you can't get your head around your last paragraph you really don't understand team sports at all. Sporting rivals are what makes sport tick and fans that add to it and if u can't understand I suggest you find yourself another type of sport to follow .

You say he's a comedy joke poster well your last post was the biggest joke I have ever seen on here.

I think you may have just taken over as number one spot .

No rivalry between fans ! what is the world coming to .

• Like 1

why stop doing things that you enjoy . stick me on ignore , i,m happy with that .

Just to confirm what people think. Never come aross "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."

• Like 4

Exactly this careful Jenga as you'll soon be threatened with a glass in your face!!

Seems a thoroughly nice chap that one.

Exactly this careful Jenga as you'll soon be threatened with a glass in your face!!

Seems a thoroughly nice chap that one.

So you can't take the mick, but violence is okay??? That's not very speedway like.

Who has threatened violence ?

Who has threatened violence ?

I would think Baldy is referring to after the Newcastle match.

There was a response that was along the lines of "Id be happy to have a drink with you and then Id make you eat the glass"

me , i am having a craic on a forum . if speedway fans are going to revert to threats towards other fans . better off not supporting any sport at all .

just because fans dont like posts on here , it does not make it ok to offer threats that cant be carried out .

so yes , we are all trolls of some discription , voicing or thoughts on a m. mouse site and trying to be something we aint .

as indiana jones once said . dont bring a knife to a gun fight .

glass in the face . i thought they were all plastic now so the nutters of the world cant do that sort of thing ..

i dont start fights or trouble , i just finish them by whatever means !

now lets get back to the debate of speedway and stop being deek eads .

me , i am having a craic on a forum . if speedway fans are going to revert to threats towards other fans . better off not supporting any sport at all .

just because fans dont like posts on here , it does not make it ok to offer threats that cant be carried out .

so yes , we are all trolls of some discription , voicing or thoughts on a m. mouse site and trying to be something we aint .

as indiana jones once said . dont bring a knife to a gun fight .

glass in the face . i thought they were all plastic now so the nutters of the world cant do that sort of thing ..

i dont start fights or trouble , i just finish them by whatever means !

now lets get back to the debate of speedway and stop being deek eads .

A simple no I've never come across that would have done.