British Speedway Forum
Panthers89

Peterborough Panthers Vs Sheffield Tigers Sgbc 18/06/17

I'd like to know how Bacon and Hall will score 8 between them, what Sheffield rider do you expect them to beat exactly......

Big, big test for Panthers..if we win it's all systems go and bring it on..if we lose its...oh s###!

I think the Scotsman is fishing and failing to catch a bite.....

Must be the heat.

• Like 1

I really don't know what way it will go.

hopefully t!t$ up for the pussycats 😛 Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

Richard Hall 3 rides and 9 points so far, no doubt will follow that up tomorrow with the same......

I'd like to know how Bacon and Hall will score 8 between them, what Sheffield rider do you expect them to beat exactly......

On our home track they need to be beating the opposition reserves

Richard Hall 3 rides and 9 points so far, no doubt will follow that up tomorrow with the same......

3 2nd places....

Id be happy with that so long as Harris replicates his 2 3rds and a retirement 😜

• Like 1

On our home track they need to be beating the opposition reserves

Branford a 4.55 reserve and Shanes who scored 10 last time? Now be realistic Flappy! I'd be surprised if both ours got 5 tbh

3 2nd places....

Id be happy with that so long as Harris replicates his 2 3rds and a retirement 😜

Alright alright, I was trying to make it sound brilliant!

Branford a 4.55 reserve and Shanes who scored 10 last time? Now be realistic Flappy! I'd be surprised if both ours got 5 tbh

Alright alright, I was trying to make it sound brilliant!

We shall see. The Richard Hall from 2006 would beat them both and take points off the others. Can we turn back the clock?

Harris, Holder, Ostergaard, Starke and BWD on our him track must be good for at least 40 points between them, in fact I'd personally be expecting those 5 to win me any meeting at this level otherwise they're not doing their jobs

Edited by Flappy

I think since then Richard Hall has been on a bargain average and since then has always disappointed!

The proof will be how well you go at foxholes.

Performances have been embarrassing there.

The proof will be how well you go at foxholes.

Performances have been embarrassing there.

His performances have been embarrassing most places tbh!

Has all the ingredients for an entertaining 15 heats of speedway. Should be worth the entrance fee for the Harris v Grajczonek encounters alone. Looking forward to this encounter as it is my fathers day treat, (chauffeured there and back, with entrance fee paid), what could be better. Win or lose as long as the Tigers make a fist of it I'll be happy.

• Like 2

Panthers to walk it Harris oster and jack holder more than a match at home can see them pushing Sheffield at owlerton and getting the win