British Speedway Forum
Panthers89

Peterborough Panthers Vs Sheffield Tigers Sgbc 18/06/17

well done to all the team today.that could well be a season defining win.to be honest the way the team rode last thursday i did expect to come away with at least a point.josh b and lass seem to have now found some decent form.josh g has been amazing yet again.13 points away from home from your number 1 should be the score to expect.and even with kyle scoring valuable points without winning a heat just goes to prove the strength in depth.a special mention and thank you to james shares for his vital contribution today.get him signed up damian before someone else does.u.t.t

Very disappointing loss..and a season defining moment for me which shows we will win nothing with this team I'm afraid. Don't like to point fingers but Ulrich and lesser so Bacon letting us down big time. It's a shame because a big crowd today and this will start to dwindle once there is only pride to ride for. 😖

As a 1-7 I agree. We stand better chances in CLRC, pairs and maybe the fours.

Touchy Touchy

Must be your period or a home defeat (or both)

Well home defeats happen more often!

• Like 1

Why isn't anyone saying anything about your number 1 who scores 7 from 5.

Because he gave his all..just could not make a start.
  • Like 1

Touchy Touchy

Must be your period or a home defeat (or both)

😛

And there is me complimenting the track...

You try and be nice and look what happens.

Thats not what the updates said.

As if anyone cares what you think about track conditions.

Wow. You should be head of promotions

• Like 1

Err you knew that when you signed him!!

Hello new era Panther time for changes

Time for changes. Just for once try gates two and four in heat one. Wouldn't expect the so-called team manager to know that it is often gate four that wins. Gate three is normally a graveyard in the first heat. He is absolutely clueless. Wonder what pearls of cr*p he will come out with after this. What are the positives Johnson? Something about looking over the shoulder: looking to see where the Panthers have gone. Backwards

Err you knew that when you signed him!!

Err no one cares what sweaty sock thinks..
  • Like 1

Err no one cares what sweaty sock thinks..

Oooooh touchy.

Must be the heat.

Or getting humped at home.

But it's an open forum I believe and therefore all comments are allowed.

If you don't like mine - put me on Ignore. I'll see that as a badge of honour.

• Like 1

A typical sweaty who celebrates other people's losses as a victory of their own because they have never had a victory of their own to celebrate.

• Like 1

A typical sweaty who celebrates other people's losses as a victory of their own because they have never had a victory of their own to celebrate.

Very strange comment - Id say he has had a fair number to celebrate in the last few years as an Edinburgh fan.
  • Like 2

Check the record books laddie.

And be envious - very envious.

Very strange comment - Id say he has had a fair number to celebrate in the last few years as an Edinburgh fan.

Absolutely bizarre.

Must be the geography.

Have you met the entire Scottish population to back your theory up.

Thought not i could think of a few names for you but children your age may still be logged on.

• Like 3

Typical of a Peterborough thread, getting hijacked by the usual three trolls who wish to continue their anti Peterborough agenda.

• Like 2