British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

Rye House V Coventry Bees Sunday 25th June 2017

Sunday 18 June 2017

THE BOSS coach to Rye House for our fixture on Sunday June 25 will depart at 11am.

The coach will depart from:

Whitley Abbey School

Abbey Road

CV3 4BD

The location is just off London Road, and cars can be parked at the venue, which will be locked for the duration of the trip.

Cost will be £17.50 for adults and £15 for concessions. Pay on the coach on arrival.

Any questions, or to book Cardiff coach tickets, please contact Alan Goodman on 01788 562132 (or 07821 176139 after 6pm).

Looking forward to my first trip to Rye House, would be nice to know the teams though. Where do away fans tend to congregate?

Also, do we think there's any chance of either Peterborough or Rye House moving their start time to allow fans (and presumably Bomber) to get to both meetings? Surely makes sense and a win-win for both club's (especially if weather's like today).

• Like 1

No chance in us changing our time because the EOES allocate us that time

No chance in us changing our time because the EOES allocate us that time

Good because 5pm suits me just fine and that's where I will be next Sunday.

Although I'm a rye regular, it will be lakeside v IOW for me next Sunday. I always prefer a league match to a challenge.

Poor effor and excuses from Rye House at this late stage it you expect this treatment of supporters in this so called professional sport of ours.

I have some sympathy for Rye's point of view.

However, when did Bomber sign for Peterborough? When did Eddie commit to the long track meeting?

These things didn't just happen.

Please, plan a replacement date.

Leicester will be cancelled too.

They've had plenty of time to get riders to fill the ones that now signed for Leicester but it is a difficult job with rider availability etc.

Poor effor and excuses from Rye House at this late stage it you expect this treatment of supporters in this so called professional sport of ours.

It seems Bees had a 1-7 ready to race, a coach was organised to head down there too. They might have under estimated how many Bees fans would've travelled.

Rory Schlein and Ben Barker were confirmed to 'guest' for Bees and Roynon was to be asked to ride for Sarj.

Edited by woz01

They've had plenty of time to get riders to fill the ones that now signed for Leicester but it is a difficult job with rider availability etc.

It seems Bees had a 1-7 ready to race, a coach was organised to head down there too. They might have under estimated how many Bees fans would've travelled.

Rory Schlein and Ben Barker were confirmed to 'guest' for Bees and Roynon was to be asked to ride for Sarj.

There would of had to of been hundreds as very few Rye fans were to bothered