British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
KevH

Pawel Przedpelski

It was reported on this forum a week or so ago that Pawel Przedpelski is seeking a ride in the UK. Has anyone any updated information on this, or any rumours on who he may be signing for?

In my opinion Pawel would be a brilliant signing for any SGB-P team, and after the requisite number of meetings he would become an 'asset' of any British team.......surely this is too good a chance to miss?

• Like 1

You would imagine clubs are a bit reluctant because his Polish team could click their fingers at any time and he would have to go running, and that could mean no more UK.

You would imagine clubs are a bit reluctant because his Polish team could click their fingers at any time and he would have to go running, and that could mean no more UK.

That is certainly a possibility, but a chance worth taking in my opinion.

Joining Poole on a minus -1.50 average. You heard it here first folks.

• Like 5

It was reported on this forum a week or so ago that Pawel Przedpelski is seeking a ride in the UK. Has anyone any updated information on this, or any rumours on who he may be signing for?

In my opinion Pawel would be a brilliant signing for any SGB-P team, and after the requisite number of meetings he would become an 'asset' of any British team.......surely this is too good a chance to miss?

Indeed - that's been sggested ( or Zmarzlik or Dudek or either of the Pawlickis)several times on here. It would be great for Lynn to sign PawelP - even if it just kept him away from Poole :wink:

Have a feeling that he may be coming to Leicester and this is just based on Jim Lynchs comments on Saturday.

He said that the club were looking at a couple of changes and were hopeful that BSPA were going to be realistic with an average of a rider coming in.

• Like 2

Indeed - that's been sggested ( or Zmarzlik or Dudek or either of the Pawlickis)several times on here. It would be great for Lynn to sign PawelP - even if it just kept him away from Poole :wink:

Anyone but Poole .... and Wolves don't need anyone

Anyone but Poole .... and Wolves don't need anyone

I dont know so much we need a new reserve to cover for Riss lol.

• Like 1

I dont know so much we need a new reserve to cover for Riss lol.

Just No lol

I may be alone but I don't want this kid anywhere near the King's Lynn side.

He's had money thrown at him and he isn't all that.

If we're to go for a young Pole, it should be Maksym Drabik.

He might never ride again in the UK after a few meetings this year.

Waste of money and effort invest in U.K. based riders for goodness sake!

• Like 2

What is the point ? Wolves have got Piotr Pawlicki as an asset after he rode 2/3 of season for us. He was brilliant, one of the best youngsters I've seen, particularly as a Pole getting round Monmore. However I doubt if we will ever see him in a Wolves race jacket. So where's the gain ?

• Like 2

Well i would quite like to see him ride in the UK, even if it was only for a couple of weeks!

• Like 2

While Poland are taking such a strong stance with Britain we should be giving Polish riders a very wide berth.

Polish riders seem to be more trouble than they are worth - lets try and build a stock of riders in Britain that will be readily available and not subject to such strict restrictions.

• Like 2

Its hardly the Polish riders' fault is it!! Having said that any Saturday team signing a Pole is taking a bigger risk......!!

• Like 1