British Speedway Forum

Bin the crane view for live action, it's not a great view for the racing. And starts viewed only from the first bend, not side on and never from behind!

Golden rule, always have at least 2 riders in shot during a race.

Lots to learn for the directors of speedway meetings!

I have some DVDs were the action was filmed from the centre green...not a good idea and the race is lost to the viewer as it's difficult to comprehend and appreciate the action in my opinion.

Keep it simple!

• Like 1

only one gripe with bt so far.Why did my recording on Monday night stop before the end of the meeting? Hope i don't have this problem on Saturday.

Edited by Liontamer
  • Like 2

I think someone else had the problem of the recording ending before the actual end of meeting. Think the poster found out he could delay the finish on his recorder.

On a BT Box I haven't found a way to do Timer recording, have to use the Programme Guide so always record the following programme as well, just to be sure.

• Like 3

only one gripe with bt so far.Why did my recording on Monday night stop before the end of the meeting? Hope i don't have this problem on Saturday.

This happened to me before, so now I always record the programme after just in case as speedway can overrun.

Same for me. Really annoying. Recording stopped at heat 11. Second time this has happened already on Sky Q. There is no option to extend the recording time. Shouldn't need to record the following programme. Surely they can set it to finish an overrun meeting.

Bin the crane view for live action, it's not a great view for the racing. And starts viewed only from the first bend, not side on and never from behind!

Golden rule, always have at least 2 riders in shot during a race.

Lots to learn for the directors of speedway meetings!

I may have misread this, but if you are suggesting starts should be viewed from the 1st bend that is absolutely awful.

Starts should always be viewed side on.

• Like 1

I may have misread this, but if you are suggesting starts should be viewed from the 1st bend that is absolutely awful.

Starts should always be viewed side on.

Side on until the bikes have moved 6 feet, then viewed from the first bend.