Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Robbie B

Swc Game 2017

Many thanks for running the competition again!

With my record on these forum games and my winnings from the bookies I can only assume the BSF memebrs are making a fortune as you're all so much better than me but I make a good profit! If you're not gambling you all damn well should be!

Thanks Robbie B.

A great way to add a certain extra edge to these meetings.

I'm starting my homework ready for next year...... :t:

• Like 1

I was following the competition in my spreadsheet during the heats and the leader kept changing more-or-less after every heat.

It's the every year in this competition there will always be riders who scored points but for some reason fail, and others riders you don't expect to score well but do. That's why it will always go down to the final to decide the Champion.

Thanks for playing Icescott and many thanks everyone else as well see you all next year.

What a relief that Pawlicki came to the party in that last heat! Thanks for running Robbie B, great competition, and appreciate your efforts. Will come back next season to defend the honours! :)

Many thanks for running the competition again!

With my record on these forum games and my winnings from the bookies I can only assume the BSF memebrs are making a fortune as you're all so much better than me but I make a good profit! If you're not gambling you all damn well should be!

Might have too look into it now, as only Bet on the GP's, need to do rider match ups I think!

• Like 1

Well done CHAMP and look forward to trying my best and beat you next year.

No-one has retained their title yet you'll never you might be first.

• Like 1

Thanks to Robbie B for running this competition. ;)

• Like 1