British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Brummies_Ste

Brummies V Lakeside Wed 21st June

Birmingham Surestop Brummies:
Jack Parkinson-Blackburn, Layne Cupitt, David Mason, Tom Bacon, Liam Carr, Alex Spooner, Taylor Hampshire.

Vortex Lakeside Hammers:
Zach Wajtknecht, Nick Laurence, Paul Hurry, Alfie Bowtell, Ben Morley, Jamie Couzins, Connor Locke.

Macauley Leek's fanclub will be most disappointed,

What's become of Keen Dickin? He was supposed to have been our #7 for the season, not just for half a lap.

What's become of Keen Dickin? He was supposed to have been our #7 for the season, not just for half a lap.

School exams

Lakeside by 6 I'm afraid.

If you can guarantee that i may come. :drink:

• Like 1

Guest GiveusaB

Doesnt look up to speed yet....if the after match practice races are anything to go by?

I think we're going to win by 8! :t:

Could go either way depends on how many points Lakeside get from the bottom three....

David Mason could well swing the result in Birmingham's way. He was not loved by Hammers' fans ( don't understand why ?) so He will be out to

show what he can do. He's a better rider than Ritchings IMO

This is set to be a very tight meeting i think Birmingham by 4

There should be some good racing this evening hopefully with top end of each team been more than capable..

David Mason could well swing the result in Birmingham's way. He was not loved by Hammers' fans ( don't understand why ?) so He will be out to

show what he can do. He's a better rider than Ritchings IMO

David Mason will take plenty of points off a long tail but I doubt he will touch our top three.

Lets see how he does in a head to head with Paul Hurry.

David Mason will take plenty of points off a long tail but I doubt he will touch our top three.

Lets see how he does in a head to head with Paul Hurry.

Birmingham have made it VERY clear in the role they see for David Mason. I wouldn't worry too much about head-to-head races for him. He's wanted in the role of "...solid middle order scorer..." as I see it.

http://www.birmingha...php?extend.2483

Edited by Guest

No sign of thunderstorms or other random weather disturbances. We may actually get to see some racing tonight, for a change.