British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Belle Vue Bt Sports 26/6/17

How utterly crap is this meeting?!!!..... What a dire advert for the sport on BT's first (league meeting) effort.

Rubbish track, rubbish racing, not even the shouty twins can get remotely excited about this!!

• Like 1

What an awful speedway track Poole is.

I realise I'm throwing stones from the safety of my greenhouse but at least Lynn is smooth. The Dorset rollercoaster never went away one would suspect.

Edited by Gordon Bennett
  • Like 2

Now I know how C Harris did so well there, he likes riding on a ploughed field.

• Like 2

UNLIKE Sky, no interviews between very race. Very welcome.

Slicker from that perspective. There has been a few interviews .

I've never really had an issue with rider interviews. Not that you are going to get anything other than a stock reply.

Middle says they are waiting for the sun to go down to make it safe. They would have to dig up the track & start again to make it safe 😂

• Like 3

One thing not missed is the Pearson/Tatum nodding dog pieces to camera, far prefer camera shots of pits/spectators while they talk

Why put the 1st televised league match on the worst track in the league!! This is terrible

• Like 2

Season best score from Zengota's position after just three rides.

Poole certainly weakened lol.

• Like 2

The place is an absolute gashole these days and has been for some considerable time, bt sport will be thrilled

Don't worry about the sun being dangerous Middlo as that is nothing compared to the track!!

Edited by Crazy robin
  • Like 1

I assume now Klindt has ridden they can't do an injury replacement for him. Kk back in as well which means they're above the averages massively

I assume now Klindt has ridden they can't do an injury replacement for him. Kk back in as well which means they're above the averages massively