British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Belle Vue Bt Sports 26/6/17

Your a full on troll.

Home advantage? Have you seen the home/away points split?

Yes you have haven't You?

You and starman are an embarrassment to poole speedway

Love and kisses.

it's just a f**king joke. You make a valid point about Tungate for sedgy & I forgot this but does it make it right? shoukd a team be able to improve when it's already above the averages? You will already benefit by allowing KK back in. Should you be able to benefit on Klindts "new average"

So what is the difference between Tungate and Sedgmen and Klindt and whoever? Of course its right and fair. Why wouldn't it be fair? You can't have one team making a change and stopping Poole from doing the same!

If that's right them I'm f**king done. Averages Are pointless

It has always been the case you can change a rider on a like for like basis as long as the new rider has a lower average than the rider he is replacing.

Calm down, I think you will find Steve was referring to Wolves having the home track advantage.

Of course I was. Why would anybody think differently?

Maybe that is true it was just to get his average and was quite surprised he beat Bewley in heat 14, he showed no interest after the first bend in his other rides in which he rode rather than raced. If KK can produce the form he has in Poland since his return from injury and we can get someone to replace Klindt which at the moment looks a difficult task, as i have said before should have kept Newman and replaced Klindt with Starke but that's gone now so maybe Sedgeman?

No thank you. Don't think Sedgmen is who we need at all.

I suppose the humps and bumps and slightly better than a decade of blue groove on what at best is a trick track, well done Belle Vue

• Like 1

Tungate average is actually lower than Sedgy's. My point is that it's a joke that a team can replace a rider Like for like on a similar average to improve their team. Take your blue tinted glasses off for a mo & I think you will have to agree. Klindt was never guna be in Pooles 1-5 once he got an average. Gets a average over 6, should Poole be able to benefit from that? Wolves may as well bomb Howarth & bring Tai in.

Love and kisses.

So what is the difference between Tungate and Sedgmen and Klindt and whoever? Of course its right and fair. Why wouldn't it be fair? You can't have one team making a change and stopping Poole from doing the same!

Edited by hyabb17

Averages should remain fixed for the season and only adjusted at the end. It might stop all this messing about and conspiracy theories. A team near the top shouldn't be able to strenghten. Wow, what a bumpy track poole has become.

Tungate average is actually lower than Sedgy's. My point is that it's a joke that a team can replace a rider Like for like on a similar average to improve their team. Take your blue tinted glasses off for a mo & I think you will have to agree. Klindt was never guna be in Pooles 1-5 once he got an average. Gets a average over 6, should Poole be able to benefit from that? Wolves may as well bomb Howarth & bring Tai in.

Any rider that replaces Klindt will have to have a lower average too. What is the difference! If Klindt was fit we wouldn't need to replace him. Belle Vue were only able to improve their team by signing Tungate because Tungate has lowered his average after a poor start to this season.

Edited by foreverblue

I find it amazing that Matt Ford, who is so meticulous about his approach to building the best team each season and maintaining his income streams from sponsorship etc, hasn't done major surgery on that track.

A poster above reckons its down to home track advantage, but when front wheels are routinely bouncing in the air entering bends then safety becomes a major issue.

Couple of decent heats tonight near the end, but overall the racing was dismal.

• Like 3

Any rider that replaces Klindt will have to have a lower average too. What is the difference! If Klindt was fit we wouldn't need to replace him.

Just anti Poole claptrap I think. The rule has ALWAYS been there.

• Like 1

No. Not at all. I don't think any team should be able improve for the sake of it unless they want to rebuild to the new team average.

If I was guna be a anti Poole can you not acknowledge how poor your track was tonight, it was an absolute joke. I've seen smoother grasstrack meetings than that.

Just anti Poole claptrap I think. The rule has ALWAYS been there.

Edited by hyabb17

No. Not at all. I don't think any team should be able improve for the sake of it unless they want to rebuild to the new team average.

If I was guna be a anti Poole can you not acknowledge how poor your track was tonight, it was an absolute joke. I've seen smoother grasstrack meetings than that.

That would be almost impossible considering the average reduction to 42 points.

I have already said the track was bumpy.

Teams never have to rebuild to the team average. They can replace an individual rider with another with an average that must be lower than the rider they are replacing. A team cannot replace two riders at the same time by combining averages. If two riders are to be replaced and one is 7 and the other 4, the new riders, a team cannot bring in riders on 8 and 3. Always been the rules.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

So basically you're saying that a team should be able to make like for like changes whenever they want......

That would be almost impossible considering the average reduction to 42 points.

So basically you're saying that a team should be able to make like for like changes whenever they want......

Yes of couse. Happens all the time. Cut off is the end of July.

Steve doesn"t acknowledge anything that proper speedway fans on here say... I have seen Steve's posts on here for about 13 years now and at first i used to think they were quite funny and genuine. But over the years you get to see through the man and i now think he doesn't know that much about genuine speedway ... 13 year ago every meeting Poole rode they were underdogs, 10 year ago every meeting Poole rode they were underdogs infact i think 99% of meetings Poole have rode since 2004 Steve has said they were underdogs .. Some knowledge that considering what they have won in them 13 years. Also Steve has this thing of only not liking teams who were challenging Poole for title. When it was Coventry everything about Coventry was wrong, then it was Belle Vue with no mention of Coventry, then it was Swindon with no mention of Coventry or Belle Vue, then Wolves with no mention of Coventry, Belle Vue or Swindon. So yes Steve what was quite interesting 13 year ago has turned into boring repeated posts that most fans on here can see through .... One day you might answer the genuine questions that genuine fans on here do ask you but you never ever answer but I will wait with baited breath ... You probably are a lovely bloke as others have said but as far as speedway goes you need to understand it a bit better
  • Like 2