British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Belle Vue Bt Sports 26/6/17

Whatever you've been drinking, i don't want any...

Not a fan of Natalie Quirk then?

So you basically repeat the report I made last night. You really do come across as a condescending. A very bad trait. Such a shame the Poole forum was closed but from what I have been told from others you were one of the reasons Matt Ford closed it.

At least I go to the stadium every week and follow the team away. You nearly fell off your seat.......from the comfort of your living room sofa. Are you ever at Wimborne Road? Once or twice a season?

True poole fan my arse. Gavins lacky more like.Lol!

My assessment is completely different to yours. If you can't see that then there really is no hope for you.

I haven't posted on the Poole Forum regularly for well over a year so that's another crock of crap from you!! And you have absolutely NO IDEA how many times I've been to Poole this season, last season or for the last 35 odd years I've been supporting them.

Oh and not all of us can skive off work like you can at a drop of a hat to have a jolly watching the Pirates, however I have been to most tracks over the years, some quite frequently.

You get told time and time again you're full of bull and this post is no exception.

Every club has 'one' and you're most definitely ours...with Starman egging you on which is embarrassing to say the least.

• Like 4

p

My assessment is completely different to yours. If you can't see that then there really is no hope for you.

I haven't posted on the Poole Forum regularly for well over a year so that's another crock of crap from you!! And you have absolutely NO IDEA how many times I've been to Poole this season, last season or for the last 35 odd years I've been supporting them.

Oh and not all of us can skive off work like you can at a drop of a hat to have a jolly watching the Pirates, however I have been to most tracks over the years, some quite frequently.

You get told time and time again you're full of bull and this post is no exception.

Every club has 'one' and you're most definitely ours...with Starman egging you on which is embarrassing to say the least.

But i always thought he was a Swindon supporter?.?once 😜 Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 2

Not a fan of Natalie Quirk then?

I'm sure you will agree with me Natalie is class presenter on bt
  • Like 2

pBut i always thought he was a Swindon supporter?.?once

:rofl::t:

I'm sure you will agree with me Natalie is class presenter on bt

She's calm and has a cool head on her shoulders so thumbs up from me. Sophie B wasn't far behind IMO even though she was confined to the pits doing interviews and was never given the chance to present.

Am i really, you are a strange one..

Your assesment is yours, and mine all my own. I dont go around attacking posters because they have a different opinion. You are clearly a troll posting on here to become some sort of mouthpiece for the condescending.

Clearly you are the type of person who thinks only his opinion is correct. Poole supporter my arse. Where were you at any away meeting this year? Where were you last night? On the couch at home!

You are clearly not a proper Poole fan. Never seen you at any meeting home or away. A couch potato seeking glory from the club closest to your house.

As for skiving off work don't make me laugh. I run an extremely successful business and can take time off whenever I choose.

A proper Poole fan supporting his team home and away.

• Like 2

Your assesment is yours, and mine all my own. I dont go around attacking posters because they have a different opinion. You are clearly a troll posting on here to become some sort of mouthpiece for the condescending.

Clearly you are the type of person who thinks only his opinion is correct. Poole supporter my arse. Where were you at any away meeting this year? Where were you last night? On the couch at home!

You are clearly not a proper Poole fan. Never seen you at any meeting home or away. A couch potato seeking glory from the club closest to your house.

As for skiving off work don't make me laugh. I run an extremely successful business and can take time off whenever I choose.

A proper Poole fan supporting his team home and away.

You ent done to badly out of Brexit then have you seriously you are so up your own ass hole its unreal cringeworthy Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 1

Seems like we have infighting and mutiny aboard the Pirates ship :D

• Like 2

You ent done to badly out of Brexit then have you seriously you are so up your own ass hole its unreal cringeworthy

In English please.

Seems like we have infighting and mutiny aboard the Pirates ship :D

Nah. Chris4gillian is no Poole fan. Just some couch potato from the other side of Southampton seeking glory. Seen a few pics of the bloke online. Never seen him at Poole. He said he stands on the first or second bend so I will look out for him, though more chance of seeing Lord Lucan riding Shergar into the pits.

Bit dangerous to be judging how much of a fan somebody is by how many meetings they are able to attend.

• Like 2

In English please.

Nah. Chris4gillian is no Poole fan. Just some couch potato from the other side of Southampton seeking glory. Seen a few pics of the bloke online. Never seen him at Poole. He said he stands on the first or second bend so I will look out for him, though more chance of seeing Lord Lucan riding Shergar into the pits.

He or she?

In English please.

You are so much up your own backside it is unreal to be honest is that CLEAR anough for you.You are an embarrassment to Poole speedway most of there fans must think god who is this moron go back and support Swindon. Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 3

You are so much up your own backside it is unreal to,be honest is that CLEAR anough for you.You are an embarrassment to Poole speedway most of there fans must think god who is this moron go back and support Swindon.

Nice one! Hope you now feel better.

I do support Swindon. Town.