British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Belle Vue Bt Sports 26/6/17

Only one poster said take it to PM and that was NW42

Why havent you told Shovlar to stop having a go back? Is he some sort of demi-god to you Poole fans?

It only takes a quick glance over the threads that Shovlar posts on to see how he is viewed by forum members. He is called a wind up merchant by many (i.e troll) and so many people have a go at him for his posts. Forget about me have a good look at everyone else can they all be wrong??? As for chris4gillian he seems to have been made a scapegoat for Shovlar because unlike other Poole fans he has had the cahoonas to stand up to him and put him in his place.

Typical example is Shovlar as someone who can dish out the verbals and the antagonistic and wind up posts but as soon as someone questions him he cant handle it

Opinions are valid.....except you pass yours off as facts....facts that quite often you are wide of the mark.

How many times do i have to read what will happen to Tai at Cardiff!!

Spot on Gavan!