British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Polish Ind Championship Final Sunday 2nd July Live On Tv

Why? It's a treasure. Why would i want it to get burnt to the ground?

Ahhhhh.... I get it. You still know nothing about Polish speedway fans.

If you are typical I'm very happily ignorant on that subject

• Like 1

If you are typical I'm very happily ignorant on that subject

Judging by that low-life I suspect ignorance and Polish fans go together. Still, he's managed one achievement, to make more people despise his team than Shovlar...

Good job the fire didn't hit Zielona Gora, they'd have had trouble finding the 10 zlotys to rebuild it.

(Well, I'm sure it's a new joke in Poland :wink: )

Edited by Rob McCaffery

Judging by that low-life I suspect ignorance and Polish fans go together. Still, he's managed one achievement, to make more people despise his team than Shovlar...

Good job the fire didn't hit Zielona Gora, they'd have had trouble finding the 10 zlotys to rebuild it.

(Well, I'm sure it's a new joke in Poland :wink: )

Hardly fair, there are some good Polish posters on here, Pawel is brilliant for translating bits of commentary. Truth is there is only one Polish poster who thinks he's clever in winding us all up, sometimes he succeeds and that's why it keeps coming back.

I'm guilty of responding to it in the past but soon realised I was feeding it and haven't bothered since.

Anyway, just saying there are plenty of decent Poles here. :t:

Finally got on my favourite stream http://aliez.me/live/gloo8765/http://aliez.me/live/gloo8765/

Hardly fair, there are some good Polish posters on here, Pawel is brilliant for translating bits of commentary. Truth is there is only one Polish poster who thinks he's clever in winding us all up, sometimes he succeeds and that's why it keeps coming back.

I'm guilty of responding to it in the past but soon realised I was feeding it and haven't bothered since.

Agree-Roman as well

Edited by racers and royals

10 years ago and more this used to be a great section.Guys like Tommy from Zielona Gora and Mama from Bydgosczc....then it all went downhill

Yes, you're right. This character is just the total opposite of what I love about speedway, representing conflict and hatred. It's too much like football. The only times in 46 years of following the sport where I've really despaired of fellow 'supporters' has been in this forum. It's awful that you have fight past them to get to the interesting discussions and the odd fact.

Edited by Rob McCaffery

Leave then. Bye!

Not going to happen.The amount of time i have been here and the number of idiots i have seen come and go and have even had threats from former announcers etc.Water off a ducks back to me.More chance of Zielona Gora belonging to Germany again than me going :rofl:

Sorry for you but you cant pick in family you are born in.

You are just bitter because Poland has only two world champions in the whole of speedway history and how many came from Zielona Gora? :rofl:

Sorry for you but you cant pick in family you are born in.

Whoever you are...leave off... and don't bring our country into disrepute

• Like 1

You have abandoned Poland years ago (most likely due to poor education and struggle to live on the poor man's money). It is no longer your country, tyfusie.

You have abandoned Poland years ago (most likely due to poor education and struggle to live on the poor man's money). It is no longer your country, tyfusie.

You're wrong again...check Poznan University graduates list...it is you who abandoned your own country to wash someone else dishes...EOT

I have enjoyed the meeting on a stream that hasn`t missed a beat but it`s not reached any great highs has it ??

The word 'Awful' would be my description !!