British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
jackofdiamonds

Newcastle V Workington Championship Ko Cup 2nd Leg Sunday June 25

never had the urge to drive around naked in a transit van, flip flops or no flips flops!!!! Dave :rofl::P:P

you worded that well.

you worded that well.

Didn't want to get caught with my trousers down!!! :P:P

• Like 2

never had the urge to drive around naked in a transit van, flip flops or no flips flops!!!! Dave :rofl::P:P

You should try it. It's quite cool.

Edited by Tsunami

Craig Cook is a pleasure to watch but a credit to the sport, is this the same Craig Cook :P:P :P

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cumbria/6907327.stm

You really think this is funny ? :nono::nono:

This is highly disrespectful to Craig , most definately at this stage in his career. He will be flying the flag for Great Britain this weekend and at Cardiff and idiots like you posting this tripe .

Please note I have reported your post to Admin who will hopefully remove this garbage :mad::mad:

• Like 1

This is highly disrespectful to Craig , most definately at this stage in his career. He will be flying the flag for Great Britain this weekend and at Cardiff and idiots like you posting this tripe ./quote]

Are you saying that it's not true? If so, Good afternoon Craig and good luck next week. If not, please lighten up a little and keep your self-righteousness to yourself.

• Like 1

This is highly disrespectful to Craig , most definately at this stage in his career. He will be flying the flag for Great Britain this weekend and at Cardiff and idiots like you posting this tripe .

Please note I have reported your post to Admin who will hopefully remove this garbage :mad::mad:

Craig is probly laughing his socks off at it,,, so by now he might only be wearing flip-flops and, as long as he doesn't enter the pits area he should be ok.

• Like 5

Sense of humour bypass or what!!!

I am merely highlighting a piece of news that is in the public domain, albeit something that happened years ago at the start of his career, I'm not saying he still does this!!!. ;)

As for disrespecting Cookie, I have the upmost respect for Cookie and enjoy his visits to Brough as he is a great guy to talk too and watch on a speedway bike. I look forward to him representing Team GB this weekend and hope he does well in the British GP. You were painting him as a person who walks on water and craps £50 notes, but we have all done things in our past which we regret, it what makes us human.

As you have told mammy on me, I look forward to the police call, i'll just make sure I have more than my socks and shoes on when they knock!!! :P:P :P :D:D

You should try it. It's quite cool.

never had you down for getting naked in a tranny Dave, but hody-hum ;)

• Like 1

This is old news and was put on heres a while back, there is is no need to rake this up from 10 years ago other than to mock the top British rider. I doubt if he'd rode for Newcastle it would have been on. Craig's probably laughing about it these days.

Edited by comet49
  • Like 1

This is old news and was put on heres a while back, there is is no need to rake this up from 10 years ago other than to mock the top British rider. I doubt if he'd rode for Newcastle it would have been on. Craig's probably laughing about it these days.

Pity the rest of you Comets can't join him then.

• Like 1

Bit late but wanna congratulate Diamonds on second leg performance, didnt give them any hope of overturning 16 points until heat 14. Just shows meetings are won on track not on paper, and its nice to praise Ashley, Ben, Lewis and Ludvig all received a lot criticism lately and rightly so.Key now is for the team to show that fight and determination more often not just a one off meeting. Just a shame meeting went so long and was overshadowed by events of heat 15, even more cause Steve and Ludvig were on 5-1 anyway, before crash never seen Ludvig make such a gate left Cook for dead which doesn't happen often at Brough park. Personally think Cook should have gotten more time not his fault Jorgensen hit him, who should be excluded in my opinion shouldn't be 1st bend bunching if both teams riders aren't involved and opposition on 5-1 but I could be wrong 1st bend incidents are difficult. However Cook also should have made more effort in such vital heat, but sure it was just emotion happens best of us doesn't change that he is one of my favourite riders to watch hope he has great meetings at Cardiff and World cup.

• Like 2

never had you down for getting naked in a tranny Dave, but hody-hum ;)

Was the tranny pre or post op? 😜
  • Like 1

Was the tranny pre or post op?

Not saying. :lol:

• Like 2

Not saying. :lol:

I wonder if I can find it on BBC archive 'Whitley Bay man found inside tranny wearing only socks and flip flops' :o:o :o

I think we should park this now, in case we get pulled over!!!

Edited by diamond@heart
  • Like 3

I wonder if I can find it on BBC archive 'Whitley Bay man found inside tranny wearing only socks and flip flops' :o:o :o

I think we should park this now, in case we get pulled over!!!

Best pull our socks up and move on. Agree. :D

• Like 1