British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
jackofdiamonds

Newcastle V Workington Championship Ko Cup 2nd Leg Sunday June 25

This is highly disrespectful to Craig , most definately at this stage in his career. He will be flying the flag for Great Britain this weekend and at Cardiff and idiots like you posting this tripe ./quote]

Are you saying that it's not true? If so, Good afternoon Craig and good luck next week. If not, please lighten up a little and keep your self-righteousness to yourself.

True, funny call it whatever you want, Craig might be laughing his socks off, but I really don't think a forum is the right place to be broadcasting , thats MY opinion couldn't give a hoot what anyone else's view on it is

• Like 1

I wonder if I can find it on BBC archive 'Whitley Bay man found inside tranny wearing only socks and flip flops' :o:o :o

I think we should park this now, in case we get pulled over!!!

Dave woudn't wear socks and flip-flops,,, maybe socks and jeesis sandals ;)

• Like 1

True, funny call it whatever you want, Craig might be laughing his socks off, but I really don't think a forum is the right place to be broadcasting , thats MY opinion couldn't give a hoot what anyone else's view on it is

But you gave him stick on twitter when he was a Monarch?? Stop wrapping him in cotton wool because hes now a comet😜

But you gave him stick on twitter when he was a Monarch?? Stop wrapping him in cotton wool because hes now a comet

a wonder if it's on twitter ???

But you gave him stick on twitter when he was a Monarch?? Stop wrapping him in cotton wool because hes now a comet

And you're not even worth my time , now jog on :lol:

• Like 1

So why respond.

HEY jackofalltrades . masterofnone ..

sorry A mean . jackofdiamonds .

watching the poole/belle vue meeting last night ont telly , i thought it was being broadcast from rough park ! may as well have been .

did ya see cookie bottle it , beat two number one,s twice . poole and (quiet now) peterborough , . SSShhh.

dont you wish your riders could bottle it like that ?

still looking out for that mason campbell guy .. learn to read or go to the meeting and read the programme properly .

Edited by jenga

You really think this is funny ? :nono::nono:

This is highly disrespectful to Craig , most definately at this stage in his career. He will be flying the flag for Great Britain this weekend and at Cardiff and idiots like you posting this tripe .

Please note I have reported your post to Admin who will hopefully remove this garbage :mad::mad:

But it is pretty funny though.

Edited by DiamondGlory

watching the poole/belle vue meeting last night ont telly , i thought it was being broadcast from rough park ! may as well have been .

did ya see cookie bottle it , beat two number one,s twice . poole and (quiet now) peterborough , . SSShhh.

still looking out for that mason campbell guy .. learn to read or go to the meeting and read the programme properly .

I see those Conservative social care cuts have hit the Cumbrians' hard, nobody seems to be on duty at the lunatic asylum today. Nurse :P

But it is pretty funny though.

but its just that, some people have failed to develop a sense of humour, especially 'Cookies underpants' ;)

• Like 1

By bottling it, I repeat, did Cookie only have one bike with him, could he not ride the bike Williamson was warming up? If one of my riders had done the same, then I would say exactly the same.

Cookie and Stevie rode that awful Poole track brilliantly last night, and hope they do the same at King's Lynn.

The Newcastle track has been fast and smooth for a number of years now, and certainly doesn't deserve the childish "Rough Park" tag You are going to have to get a rhyming dictionary out. For Brough Park read Newcastle Stadium.

My apologies to Mr Campton, I'm 97 now and am starting to make mistakes. I'll get my secretary to proof read my ramblings in future.

• Like 3

I really don't think a forum is the right place to be broadcasting

I thought that's what you done on a forum ???

secretary ! @ 97 . dont you mean . carer ? i take it @ your age you are a full time nappy filler .

Edited by jenga

By bottling it, I repeat, did Cookie only have one bike with him, could he not ride the bike Williamson was warming up? If one of my riders had done the same, then I would say exactly the same.

Cookie and Stevie rode that awful Poole track brilliantly last night, and hope they do the same at King's Lynn.

The Newcastle track has been fast and smooth for a number of years now, and certainly doesn't deserve the childish "Rough Park" tag You are going to have to get a rhyming dictionary out. For Brough Park read Newcastle Stadium.

My apologies to Mr Campton, I'm 97 now and am starting to make mistakes. I'll get my secretary to proof read my ramblings in future.

Reading the comments on the Worky site this morning, it appears that the bike being warmed up WAS Cook's spare bike. which makes it even more puzzling as it looked warm enough to be able to be ridden. I am thinking that because how much warming up does a second bike take when the first fails, and the rider warms it up on the way to the tapes. I could see what was happening, and despite the bike being warmed up through the full double 2 minutes, plus the gap in-between, Craig made no attempt to prepare himself, not trying on his helmet, gloves and goggles. It was as if he had decided he was not going out. Further to that, the site also stated the Jorgenson was whisked out after he had hammered his seat bracket straight and had virtually no time. I am sure he was given a good amount of time and came out with the Diamonds in a timely manner, just leaving Craig in his own in the pits. I laughed at the suggestion that 'a Newcastle Official" had rang the referee to say they were all ready to go, so he put the 2 minutes. Wonder who that was , if in fact it was true, unless they though Craig would put his helmet on and then he didn't.

If you are planning on decorating this weekend, and haven't bought the stuff yet, try Workington Speedway. They seem to have stacks of whitewash available.

• Like 3