British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Brummies_Ste

Birmingham V Plymouth Ko Cup 1st Leg Wed 28th June

Guest GiveusaB

Well done Plymouth.....best team on the night!

What was Tom Bacon playing at?

Adam Roynon was brilliant and was a pleasure to watch!

Liam Carr was awesome in the last heat!

Track was perfect.....a few prem clubs should take a few lessons off our track staff!

Track was perfect.....a few prem clubs should take a few lessons off our track staff!

Enjoyed watching Adam at the Abbey last week i just want him to get his place back in the Championship.Hampshire i believe will be a good signing to a young lad with talent.

Guest GiveusaB

Enjoyed watching Adam at the Abbey last week i just want him to get his place back in the Championship.Hampshire i believe will be a good signing to a young lad with talent.

Agree on both counts!

Adam is far too good for the NL.....someone will sign him if he keeps producing this sort of form!

Hampshire is definitely one for the future......

Atkins of Plymouth looks a great prospect too !

Guest GiveusaB

Attendance was dreadful !!!

Attendance was dreadful !!!

Presume a lot of people put off by the weather despite Drurys reassurances on the website about the track being good and no rain forecast for the evening.

I see from the SGB Website that Birmingham's David Morton misses the second leg at Plymouth because of "...a prior commitment..." Not the same one that caused him to pull out of an open meeting at the same track a couple of weeks ago is it? :oops:

He pulled of the Devon Pairs and the NL select side at the last minute this season at Plymouth, although to be fair he did appear for Swindon and did look quite useful.

Tom shared a picture of a crack in the back end. Although no idea why he had to smash thru the tapes twice. New shale was put down last night too.

I see from the SGB Website that Birmingham's David Morton misses the second leg at Plymouth because of "...a prior commitment..." Not the same one that caused him to pull out of an open meeting at the same track a couple of weeks ago is it? :oops:

Do you mean Mason?

Guest GiveusaB

Yes R/R for Mason and Keane Dicken riding at reserve ?

Dont think we're taking this one too seriously?

crowd was woeful although season tickets had to pay yesterday i know it put a few off ..

Carr was magic for Birmingham splitting the devils big 2 in ht 13 and winning ht 15 . chuffed he got a premier ride back again i think pboro have a bargain there ..

Its all a bit too much for JPB at number 1 and captain im afraid at the moment but hopefully he learns from it..

You Cant help but be pleased for Royno who was excellent last night hopefully he can stay fit and get a prem ride back again..

Tom shared a picture of a crack in the back end. Although no idea why he had to smash thru the tapes twice. New shale was put down last night too.

Do you mean Mason?

Crack in the back end sounds like a picture i wish he hadn't shared!

Its a disgrace how brummies fans av to pay who av season tickets, dont deserve anyone there if u treat your loyal fans like that.

Its a disgrace how brummies fans av to pay who av season tickets, dont deserve anyone there if u treat your loyal fans like that.

I think that is par for the course. I know Workington let season ticket holders in on Saturday for nothing even though they would usually pay.

I think that is par for the course. I know Workington let season ticket holders in on Saturday for nothing even though they would usually pay.

Good on Worky for doing that, but was that because it was a replay. Did they get in free for the original fixture?

Guest GiveusaB

Season ticket holders didnt have to pay last night!!!

Par for the course as HT suggests above (Good Morning to you, HT)

I would imagine that the first round of the KO Cup would be included in the season ticket, but unless the promotion's crystal ball is working rather well, how could they be expected to know what further progress the Brummies were going to make in the competition?

Edited to echo the 'BZ' to Workington for their generous gesture

Edited by ancient mariner

Agree on both counts!

Adam is far too good for the NL.....someone will sign him if he keeps producing this sort of form!

Hampshire is definitely one for the future......

Atkins of Plymouth looks a great prospect too !

Roynan is just taking easy money out the sport.How many teams have dropped him!!