British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BobC

British U19 Championships Plymouth Thursday 6th July 2017

This meeting is only a week away.

Can anyone help with Sponsorship? Overall meeting or simply a tyre?

See copy of Email from Neil Vatcher.

As you well know, at this level, none of these boys make much money, so to save them buying a tyre for this British Final we are asking to see if anyone would like to sponsor the event by purchasing each of the 16 riders a tyre, at a cost of £40 each, so a total amount of £640.

For this, you can have your logo on the front of the Race Jacket for the evening, advert in the programme, free admission, and present the trophies to the riders at the end of the evening.
If the full amount is too much, then a single sponsorship to a rider would be appreciated, at a cost of £40 each.
Kind Regards
Neil Vatcher
Young Lions Management 2017
Under 21 speedway
Under 19 Speedway
British Youth Speedway
Email younglionsspeedway@hotmail,co,uk

Riders: (Alphabetical): Henry Atkins (Plymouth), Dan Bewley (Belle Vue/Glasgow/Belle Vue Colts), Kyle Bickley (Belle Vue Colts), Tom Brennan (Eastbourne), Kelsey Dugard (Isle of Wight), Nathan Greaves (Wolverhampton/Ipswich), Jamie Halder (unattached), Luke Harris (Cradley), Jordan Jenkins (Mildenhall), Joe Lawlor (Cradley), Jack Parkinson-Blackburn (Sheffield/Birmingham), Luke Ruddick (Mildenhall), Jack Smith (Belle Vue/Glasgow/Belle Vue Colts), Jack Thomas (Kent), Zach Wajtknecht (Swindon/Lakeside), Callum Walker (Plymouth)

You'd have thought this is something the BSPA would have sorted out long before now.

• Like 3

Very good lineup, Bewley being the stand out rider, not sure if has ridden Plymouth before.

Very good lineup, Bewley being the stand out rider, not sure if has ridden Plymouth before.

Yes he has, took a race to work it out and was excellent after that.Very much on the pace and in the mix at PL level.I like him.

JPB is here for Brum this thursday, good practice. Looking forward to it.

• Like 1

Well done my donation to help these young lads

• Like 2

Yes he has, took a race to work it out and was excellent after that.Very much on the pace and in the mix at PL level.I like him.

JPB is here for Brum this thursday, good practice. Looking forward to it.

He looked very good beating both Boxall and Roynon. Can't see many doing that this season. Good practice for him, let's hope it's a decent crowd next week

He did ride well and looked commanding and self assured in his first 3 rides.Once the rain started it became a bit if a lottery.

Got to be one of the favourites,along with Bewley. Im hoping 'our Henry' has a good meeting.Riding very well and coming along nicely,very much under the radar atm.

Edited by BobC

We really have a nice crop of young uns coming through now with Bewley the real stand out.Jenkins,Thomas,Atkins,Hampshire,Rowe,Bickley,Woodihull twins,Brennan JPB, Hume (when fit) it looks promising fingers crossed anyway.

• Like 1

Hope Dan justifies his favourite tag , and that young Jack Smith has a very good meeting .

• Like 1

Hope Dan justifies his favourite tag , and that young Jack Smith has a very good meeting .

I don't see Bewley as favourite.

The tiny and narrow Plymouth track is the complete opposite to what he's used to at the big wide Belle Vue, and he's only been to Plymouth once last year and didn't do so well.... did OK in the reserve race and then tailed off.

Parkinson-Blackburn and Wajtknecht have more more experience of the Plymouth track and go well there, I'd make them favourites.

Does anyone know the formula for tomorrow, is it decided after 20 heats or do we have a semi and final.

I don't see Bewley as favourite.

The tiny and narrow Plymouth track is the complete opposite to what he's used to at the big wide Belle Vue, and he's only been to Plymouth once last year and didn't do so well.... did OK in the reserve race and then tailed off.

Parkinson-Blackburn and Wajtknecht have more more experience of the Plymouth track and go well there, I'd make them favourites.

Dan had his learning curve at Edinburgh last year , he has enough experience of small tracks .

• Like 1

Been really impressed by Wajknecht this season, expect him to go close, pushed by Bewley & JPB.

If I wasn't 300 miles away & it on a Thursday night I'd definitely be there. Should be an exciting meeting, I'm sure the lads will put on a great show for the fans.

I think Bewley is the favourite coming into this meeting and if he holds his nerve has a great chance.I have been really impressed with Zach Wajknecht this year and he is a big threat with Jenkins i think also being in there making his presence felt.This looks like a very exciting line up great news for us Brits the future looks bright Bewley does look a talent he has a great racing brain and as long as he does not overide should go close.