British Speedway Forum

Tai's only interested in riding in events that will finance his future "big ass house". Riding for Team GB does not.

If he was honest about it I'd think more of him but when he spouts on about kebabs etc he comes over as a bit tedious.

Tai's only interested in riding in events that will finance his future "big ass house". Riding for Team GB does not.

If he was honest about it I'd think more of him but when he spouts on about kebabs etc he comes over as a bit tedious.

Well done to Tai. I wouldn't work in a dangerous sport for nothing.

Nothing?

I didn't realise. Fair play to him then.

I've been given duff info.

Feel bad for lads out there. No "big ass house" for them.

yea maybe right. I just cant see any Brit riders being better than him before he retires

you never know your luck , he may just revert to being an Aussie ,especially if he doesn't make the top 8 in the GP and needs a wildcard , fingers crossed ,

Pathetic comments again from the forums troll.

Tai has issues with the way the TeamGB is run.

If you read his comments if things change he will ride next year and more importantly wants to ride.

Yet you feel he shouldnt be allowed..............go sit under a stone somewhere and bore off

If Woffinden has issues with the way Team GB is run why did he make himself available to ride in the World Games.

Nothing to do with issues, just excuses when he wants to give certain events a miss dito British Final.

One meeting in the World Games on my home track in Poland , Yes please i'm available

World Cup 2017, a full weeks work, potentially 3 meetings, little chance of winning away from home, no thanks site problems with the BSPA

British Final, been there done that , no use to me any more, site scheduling every year

World Cup Manchester 2018, one meeting at the NSS, 2 hours from home, chance of glory expect him to be available.

Maybe its me being cynical but there is definitely a pattern emerging.

Crying shame Woffinden is not in Leszno this weekend going for a first overseas medal for GB in the World Cup

Nothing?

I didn't realise. Fair play to him then.

I've been given duff info.

Feel bad for lads out there. No "big ass house" for them.

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Excellent come back.

I'll take that as another win. Lol 😂

Its not about a 'win' but i find you tedious.

I think race off/Final will be in Denmark (probably Vojens) with event 1 being at Belle Vue.

Any ideas when dates will be confirmed?

... who has basically stuck two fingers up to everything British.

No British league, no British Final, no British SWC. Guess what Tai? No British place for you in future...

Good job that sour grapes attitude does not prevail in world sports else you wouldn't have Neymar playing for Brazil, or Messi for Argentina or Ronaldo for Portugal.

Tedious is being wet and cold, standing in the doggy do with a rolled up red flag in my hand at Kirky Lane whilst a young Tai takes to the track before and during his stint with the Colts.

Would his attitude stop me? No way, if I packed it in then he's won.

I just think life shouldn't be about chasing the dollar to the detriment of those around you.

Anyway, up the Lions!

Good job that sour grapes attitude does not prevail in world sports else you wouldn't have Neymar playing for Brazil, or Messi for Argentina or Ronaldo for Portugal.

I can't recall those three ever refusing to play for their country..

So the rumours of the race off and final returning the Manchester have gone cold then, in favour of Vojens.

Can Australia put in for the World Cup & instead of having it out here nominate Belle Vue as there home track?