British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ommer Mon

Cradley V Buxton Tpnl 3 July @ Monmore Wood

Should be a good meeting with Cleggy and Matt providing a very strong top end. Tom and Danny will need their gating gloves on because those two would take some catching.

Very sorry that Ran will be missing for a while and hope he will be back from injury soon. It's a great shame, as he was riding and scoring very well.

Welcome to Shelby Rutherford. He's a rider who has impressed me in bursts and I hope he can add some consistency. According to the Buxton website he's been a bit low on confidence lately so hopefully he will respond well to the support of our fans.

I take Cradley to win by 14.

I see pipe is putting all the pressure on matt and max

He expects them to get at least 25 points between them....

which by the way i think they can or will but all 7 seven riders will need to score if there to win the reserves picking up 6 + would be the difference but cant see it happening ...

Cradley by 8 for me... should be some good racing woolley v harris could be an interesting battle

44-46 I reckon

Williamson 13

Clegg 14

Woolley 8

Kingsley 3

Whitehead 0

Woodhull 5 from 7

Geary 1

Thats funny the official scorecard shows max and paddy as pipe likes to call them beat 5 times between them tonight ??

I thought all that had to do was turn up and they were guaranteed to win every race

A decent enough meeting,at least when Max and Matt were racing.

Another sparse crowd though.The bubble hasn't burst but it's deflating rapidly.

Thats funny the official scorecard shows max and paddy as pipe likes to call them beat 5 times between them tonight ??

I thought all that had to do was turn up and they were guaranteed to win every race

Max was beaten once and Paddy four times.. beaten five times between them does a disservice to Max, lets show where the difference was.

Max was beaten once and Paddy four times.. beaten five times between them does a disservice to Max, lets show where the difference was.

Max was brilliant tonight.

Superb meeting.

Great between the top 4.........................

Well worth the costs of the meeting to be honest if you came from Buxton or Cradley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt had an off night, it happens, but I don't think anyone would have predicted him to only get 8 before the meeting.

Matt had an off night, it happens, but I don't think anyone would have predicted him to only get 8 before the meeting.

But we are glad he did :)

Williamson and Kingsley ruined my predictions :(

So did Geary, Rather what was your prediction 1

In fairness I didn't expect great to do what he did but well done to him!