British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague Riders Championship Aug 14th Live On Tv

Once again to be held in Gdansk on Monday August 14th( not a great track by Polish standards as witnessed by last years borefest!!!)

start time and line-up TBA

Edited by racers and royals

Article on the Extraleague website today which has gone through the famous Google Translation :lol:

" On 17th of July we will know the competitors who will be competing in this year's PGE Individual International Ekstraligi Championships. The competition will be held on August 14 in Gdańsk (starting at 19:00). There will be fifteen of PGE Ekstraligi's best speedway crossovers, and one wildcard rider.

For now no one knows who it will be. Last year, with a wild card, he started the PGE IMME Krystian Pieszczek and ... won the competition. At present, the representative of MRGARDEN GKM Grudziadz occupies a distant place - 36th in the list of classified slags in PGE Ekstralid.

Until the announcement of the nomination for the competition will be five more matches PGE Ekstraligi: BETARD Sparta Wroclaw - ROW Rybnik (9.07), Fibers Vitroszlif CrossFit Częstochowa - FOGO Unia Leszno (9.07), ROW Rybnik - Ekantor.pl Falubaz Zielona Góra (12.07) ROW Rybnik - BETARD Sparta Wroclaw (16.07) and MRGARDEN GKM Grudziądz - CASH BROKER Stal Gorzów (16.07).

Yesterday's IMP finale showed that the favorites could be reconciled by a competitor no one would put up with. This is precisely the beauty of the slag. For many players will soon be the perfect opportunity to rematch. PGE IMME is not only the best Polish speedwayers, but the whole world leader in one place - emphasizes Wojciech Stępniewski, President of PGE Ekstraligi.

Recall that the competition has been organized since 2014, when Emil Sayfutdinov won in Tarnów. A year later, Grigory Laguta was crowned at Leszno, and Krystian Pieszczek won the previous year in Gdansk.

For the next two seasons, PGE Individual International Extraliga Championships will be played at the PGE Stadium. Zbigniew Podlecki in Gdansk. The bid competition, which was conducted by Ekstraliga Żużlowa for the years 2017 - 2018, won the company Kfsport and she became the local tournament organizer "

line-up

Miejsce zawodów (Venue): Gdańsk, Stadion im. Zbigniewa Podleckiego w Gdańsku (80-

729), ul. Zawodników 1

Data (Date): 14.08.2017 poniedziałek (Monday) g. 19.00 (19.00 hr)

Zawodnicy nominowani:

1 Zmarzlik Bartosz Stal Gorzów

2 Doyle Jason Ekantor.pl Falubaz Zielona Góra

3 Hancock Greg Get Well Toruń

4 Janowski Maciej Betard Sparta Wrocław

5 Sayfutdinov Emil Fogo Unia Leszno

6 Protasiewicz Piotr Ekantor.pl Falubaz Zielona Góra

7 Laguta Artem MRGARDEN GKM Grudziądz

8 Iversen Niels Kristian Stal Gorzów

9 Madsen Leon Włókniarz Vitroszlif CrossFit Częstochowa

10 Hampel Jarosław Ekantor.pl Falubaz Zielona Góra

11 Kołodziej Janusz Fogo Unia Leszno

12 Woffinden Tai Betard Sparta Wrocław

13 Holta Rune Włókniarz Vitroszlif CrossFit Częstochowa

14 Woryna Kacper ROW Rybnik

15 Dudek Patryk Ekantor.pl Falubaz Zielona Góra

16 dzika karta organizatora

Zawodnicy oczekujący:

17 Zengota Grzegorz Fogo Unia Leszno

18 Buczkowski Krzysztof MRGARDEN GKM Grudziądz

19 Vaculik Martin Stal Gorzów

Zawodnicy rezerwowi:

rez. Drabik Maksym Betard Sparta Wrocław

rez. Smektała Bartosz Fogo Unia Leszno

Great line up but not the best race track.

Once again to be held in Gdansk on Monday August 14th( not a great track by Polish standards as witnessed by last years borefest!!!)

start time and line-up TBA

Of all the tracks in all of Poland... whether watching on TV or in the stadium it's the same disappointing experience - utter pants! It's not like there's nowhere better R&R is it - might give this one a miss! 🙁

Any idea on correct riding order? The above doesn't match sportowe fakty.

Sportowfakty has tonights riding order correct - when i posted the field a month ago it was i think in qualification order( by average)

2 semi's and a final tonight- as per GP's

Or is it like last year - top 2 to final and 3rd to 10th to semi finals from which only the winner qualifies for the final

Or is it like last year - top 2 to final and 3rd to 10th to semi finals from which only the winner qualifies for the final

Thought they did something weird last year so possibly you are right- I was going by Sportowfakty https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/relacja/73420/pge-imme-w-gdansku hopefully they might say before the meeting starts.

N sport come on air at 5.30pm UK time I am watching on http://wizja.tv/watch.php?id=33

translation from Extraleague website

"After the tournament, the main players on the 1-2 positions get a direct promotion to the finals. Speedwayers who qualify in the 3-10 positions for the promotion to the finals will fight in two semi-final races, the winner of which will receive the right to start in the decisive race. The final runner of the final race receives the title of the Individual International Extreme Champion of 2017"

I am assuming they go SF 1 3rd 6th 8th 9th SF2 4th 5th 7th 10th

• Like 1

I hope you realise how much we appreciate your work R&R in putting all this information up here.

You've helped me find a whole new world of speedway this year after I signed up a few months back to the wizja.tv website service. And having been at Leszno a week past Sunday for the match against Gorzow it was every bit as good as I hoped it would be!

Dziękuję bardzo 😁

• Like 2