British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Baldyman

Panthers V Witches 2 July

Hopefully a good meeting on a good track. Panthers far to strong for witches on home track. Panthers comfortably by 16

We've got some good Showground performers in our side so we'll be competitive. Can't see a victory but we've got to be looking to take something.

Panthers by 6.

No chance of a 16 point win! Ippo have riders who go well around the EOES, agree with Arch above, I think something like a 4-6 point home win. If the Panthers arent firing from the off, no chance sadly.

Witches top five are all very capable of scoring big points at the Showground. Should be a close contest and could go either way, but expect Ipswich to come away with at least a point and possibly more...

This will be too close to call..Panthers will need a strong start like last week and Ulrich is key.

Would like to think we can get at least a point in this one! We ran them close last time and are stronger going there this time with a firing Newman etc, if Connor rides like he did last time he'll get points! Witches to take a point but hopeful of taking a narrow win!

I wonder if all the witches p155 takers will turn up :shock: if they do it will be a bumper crowd

• Like 4

I wonder if all the witches p155 takers will turn up :shock: if they do it will be a bumper crowd

Get there early or you wont get a seat 😛 Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

We will be there..we follow our team home and away

Edited by baldyman

We will be there..we follow our team home and away

Thought you stopped going to home meetings ;)

• Like 1

I did miss a few. I meant we as a massif collective. The last one at home though was awsome

Edited by baldyman
  • Like 1

Witches are capable of getting a win but I have a bad feeling about this one.

Can see the Panthers winning by more than 12 😢

• Like 1

Can see the Panthers winning by more than 12

Here's hoping :approve:

Can see the Panthers winning by more than 12 😢

Thats what I was also thinking, so predicted an easy panthers win. Can't afford riders taking the easy route round the curb

We have given Ippo a head start by not having the Bomber. He done well the other week but don't ever remember Grazionek doing anything special at the showground.