British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Baldyman

Panthers V Witches 2 July

That noisy bell, feel sorry for anyone that was sitting next to you.

you should never feel sorry for yourself Baldy

Didn't like the loud cheer when Rory fell but realise it happens at most tracks but shouldn't have played "wipeout" (although it was 5-1) until the rider was up and ok.

I didn't hear anyone cheer when Rory fell but agree about playing the 'Wipeout' tune immediately the other riders crossed the line. Mind you as Crump99 has said the man playing the music probably didn't even see Rory had fallen. After attending all the Sunday meetings so far this season I'd say the Panthers fans are very fair and applaud the visiting riders as well as their own so I doubt if anyone would cheer, especially knowing the injuries Rory had last season. It's nice to be amongst such friendly fans. Afraid I couldn't be doing with Polish style aggro.

• Like 2

Hasnt wipeout been played for years when Panthers get a 5-1??

For that reason it didnt register on my outrageometer 😆

Hasnt wipeout been played for years when Panthers get a 5-1??

For that reason it didnt register on my outrageometer

Correct

Correct

Unfortunately Ive heard it a few too many times over the years! 😣
  • Like 1

Thought Holder was excellent but enjoy Him while you can as I am sure He will in Poland on Sundays next year. Best team won as we suffered with not enough heat winners.

Not sure that Poland is ready for Fat Joe and Remy Ma feat French Montana and Infared. A class act though Holder is at the EoES, these maximums are doing my ears in. What a racket!

Not sure that Poland is ready for Fat Joe and Remy Ma feat French Montana and Infared. A class act though Holder is at the EoES, these maximums are doing my ears in. What a racket!

bet you dont have enough wine gums to throw at everybody 😜

It was you with the bloody bell. I threw most of my wine gums at you. You must have thought that Oxfam were the meeting sponsors :D

Brings back memories of Nigel Flatmans mum when he won a race

Brings back memories of Nigel Flatmans mum when he won a race

Brings back memories of one Flying Ryan Sullivan and looking so far to be as good.

Sharp out the of the gate, rides practically on the fence and his speed at times is awesome.

Edited by bigcatdiary
  • Like 1

bet you dont have enough wine gums to throw at everybody

True. There's not enough wine gums in the world for my purposes ;)