British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mike7164

Newcastle Diamonds Vs Berwick Bandits Sgbc 2 July 2017 6.30pm

Well Nobody seems to of started it off so here goes, sadly I won't be attending this one nor indeed any future meetings at Brough Park until the access situation is fully restored from the turnstiles through to the track. Any official news on guests & riding orders for Berwick!!

Newcastle Diamonds

1. Ritchie Worrall (Guest)
2. Ashley Morris
3. Lewis Rose
4. Ludvig Lindgren

5. Aaron Summers (Guest)
6. Ben Hopwood
7. Dan Greenwood

Berwick Bandits?

1 Richard Lawson (Guest)

2 Joe Jacobs

3 Daniel Gappmaier

4 David Howe

5 Kevin Doolan

6 Jye Ethridge

7 Alfie Bowtell

Mods can you please remove this topic as its repeated twice as the first time I posted it, it said errors and to re submit it thank you.

Edited by mike7164

Berwick

1 Richard Lawson (guest)

2 Joe Jacobs

3 Daniel Gappmaier

4 David Howe

5 Kevin Doolan

6 Jye Ethridge (if fit, if not then another guest)

7 Alfie Bowtell

For Newcastle Ritchie Worrall and Aaron Summers comes in to guest for Newcastle in place of Steve Worrall and Robert Lambert

Berwick

1 Richard Lawson (guest)

2 Joe Jacobs

3 Daniel Gappmaier

4 David Howe

5 Kevin Doolan

7 Alfie Bowtell

For Newcastle Ritchie Worrall and Aaron Summers comes in to guest for Newcastle in place of Steve Worrall and Robert Lambert

Tell you something mate Berwick will struggle to get guest for Etheridge on his average 4.24. Just go and see most guys who fit all racing

Well Nobody seems to of started it off so here goes, sadly I won't be attending this one nor indeed any future meetings at Brough Park until the access situation is fully restored from the turnstiles through to the track. Any official news on guests & riding orders for Berwick!!

Newcastle Diamonds

1. Robert Lambert ?

2. Ashley Morris

3. Lewis Rose

4. Ludvig Lindgren

5. Steve Worrall ?

6. Ben Hopwood

7. Dan Greenwood

Berwick Bandits?

Mods can you please remove this topic as its repeated twice as the first time I posted it, it said errors and to re submit it thank you.

What's problem on access. Heard all upstairs closed

Newcastle Diamonds

1. Robert Lambert ?

2. Ashley Morris

3. Lewis Rose

4. Ludvig Lindgren

5. Steve Worrall ?

6. Ben Hopwood

7. Dan Greenwood

Berwick Bandits?

Diamonds have Richie Worrall at 1 and Aaron Summers at 5

Tell you something mate Berwick will struggle to get guest for Etheridge on his average 4.24. Just go and see most guys who fit all racing

What's problem on access. Heard all upstairs closed

You have to turn left after the turnstiles and walk through the downstairs bar. The short route to the front is closed off as that is where the contractors have their compound and access to upstairs (They are removing asbestos from the ceiling void so need a decontamination unit right next to their access point).

• Like 1

Berwick

1 Richard Lawson (guest)

2 Joe Jacobs

3 Daniel Gappmaier

4 David Howe

5 Kevin Doolan

7 Alfie Bowtell

All updated thanks.

Berwick

1 Richard Lawson (guest)

2 Joe Jacobs

3 Daniel Gappmaier

4 David Howe

5 Kevin Doolan

7 Alfie Bowtell

Good to see Danny has got over his virus. Might go to the Metro Center then onto the speedway.

Richie Worrall and Aaron Summers guesting. That's so exciting!

The second name after Terrace seems to be not far off the mark.

You should be thankful you managed to get two quality guests for your top two.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 1

Speedway Updates site are looking for an texter to cover this meeting. If anyone can help, please send me a private message with your mobile number.

Thanks

Looking forward to this meeting, got two cracking guests to cover our top two diamonds riders. I think well win by 10 points tonight.

I actually don't care who the guests are, so long as they let me out of hospital for a few hours so I can get to the meeting!

where are worrall and lambert ?

They are unavailable to ride due to the world cup meetings taking place.

forgot they dont ride for there clubs while event is still active

strange rule to be honest and unfortunate for some who still want to run fixtures

forgot they dont ride for there clubs while event is still active

strange rule to be honest and unfortunate for some who still want to run fixtures

It's hardly a major issue. 5 riders given preference to ride for their country, and still very good riders available to replace them.

yes but with all the people shouting about not using guests but all of a sudurn its ok even when 5 riders are available

and some riders during season have genuine reasons for missing meetings but teams not allowed guests