British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mike7164

Newcastle Diamonds Vs Berwick Bandits Sgbc 2 July 2017 6.30pm

Unfortunately I have a feeling we might not see the return of Lewis Bridger which if it happens will be a massive loss. He was just finding his feet and along with Nick Morris gave us a top two who were the match for most in the league. Hope I am wrong as it will certainly impact on mine and many others activities on a Saturday night. ☹️☹️

Unfortunately I have a feeling we might not see the return of Lewis Bridger which if it happens will be a massive loss. He was just finding his feet and along with Nick Morris gave us a top two who were the match for most in the league. Hope I am wrong as it will certainly impact on mine and many others activities on a Saturday night. ☹️☹️

It certainly looks that way.

You think his back injury is gunna keep him oot for the rest of the season..? Shame if thats the case

Edited by DeeksYaMahaga

He apparently now lives in Eastbourne again and has split up with partner, as usual with Bridger think their is too much going on behind the scenes

Edited by allthegearbutnaeidea

He apparently now lives in Eastbourne again and has split up with partner, as usual with Bridger think their is too much going on behind the scenes

Hasn't he also just been fined £150 by BSPA for comments made on social media 'along the lines of the organisation being run by monkeys!!!'

Hasn't he also just been fined £150 by BSPA for comments made on social media 'along the lines of the organisation being run by monkeys!!!'

Aye but he made a profit on that! He started a go fund me or just giving or something like that and got around £400

Aye but he made a profit on that! He started a go fund me or just giving or something like that and got around £400

Hopefully he donates the excess/profit to The Ben Fund :o:o

• Like 1

Anyone contributed my go fund me page for wasted money I've paid out due to call offs

Bloody right as well that's an insult , to monkey's

• Like 1

I was delighted with the Bridger signing at the start of the season and I thought he would become an out and out No1, sadly that hasn't been the case. The revolution sponsorship didn't work out and then just as he was hitting some decent form he was injured. Thing is with Lewis there always seems to be a back ground story, as is the case now, sadly I don`t see him back at Berwick anytime soon.

Lawson was excellent and Bowtell looks useful. Would definitely like to us sign him asap to replace Payne.

Apart from that, it was painful to watch and I'm being polite when I say that.

Your are being polite my mate texted me and said it was embarrassing :shock::shock::shock:

Could someone who was at this meeting confirm the result of heats 3 and 7 from a programme please? (Not from websites)

Could someone who was at this meeting confirm the result of heats 3 and 7 from a programme please? (Not from websites)

Ref has

3 Rose,lindgren,Howe and Gappmaier

7 Summers,Howe,Gappmaier and Hopwood