British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mike7164

Newcastle Diamonds Vs Berwick Bandits Sgbc 2 July 2017 6.30pm

The second name after Terrace seems to be not far off the mark.

You should be thankful you managed to get two quality guests for your top two.

Er...precisely.

We'll be there tonight and supporting the boys as always.

Richie Worrall and Aaron Summers guesting. That's so exciting!

more exciting than Lawson, I hope they don't swap on the way down in the car !!!

more exciting than Lawson, I hope they don't swap on the way down in the car !!!

If Lawson shoots from the gate in his heats and wins points for us then he can be as boring as they come!

I actually don't care who the guests are, so long as they let me out of hospital for a few hours so I can get to the meeting!

capable guests,,, btw, does the 'hospital' know how dangerous a speedway arena can be ?

also, a don't think the NHS should be allowing guests/patients to be treating the place like a hotel !!!

unless you've went private and its your money so you can do as you please ;)

then he can be as boring as they come!

you can tell your a Berwick fan ;)

• Like 1

cant believe berwick sign jacobs to replace injury victin bridger going to be a walkover imo!

• Like 2

Richard has had one poor meeting all season and is averaging well over 9 points,of the three Richard is currently the highest averaged.

I actually don't care who the guests are, so long as they let me out of hospital for a few hours so I can get to the meeting!

Hospital? Is everything ok? I hope you are!

Bandits certainly have the best guest. Glasgow No 1, plus also No 1 in Premiership..

But we have Layne Cupitt and Alfie Bowtell at 6&7... with Dany Gappmaier at 3... it's a pathetic team
  • Like 1

But we have Layne Cupitt and Alfie Bowtell at 6&7... with Dany Gappmaier at 3... it's a pathetic team

OK..... And your available alternatives would be.....?

Richard has had one poor meeting all season and is averaging well over 9 points,of the three Richard is currently the highest averaged.

And of the three he was the lowest scorer when Glasgow visited.

Personally think the Diamonds have done good job chosen guests on paper anyway. Gonna be weird 3 Glasgow riders all good riders mind, Lawson better in general but probably the worst of the three round Brough Park which is probably why promotion didn't pick him. Although the points they score might depend on how much they try against each other first to gate wins and no risks or fight to be the highest scorer be interesting. Also big meeting for Greenwood who cant afford another nothing meeting must score some points.

Edited by Big Diamond

JPB and Stoneman, Newcastle have lost several car loads of Berwick supporters and a supporters club bus because of the state that this team is in at the moment, it's really unfair on the fans who just want to see the team have a chance of winning
  • Like 2

Only in name is this fixture Newcastle v Berwick you really can't blame away fans for not travelling IMO .

• Like 1

Not the answer fans want to hear when they are spending there hard earned cash to follow there team,then lose interest due to poor team choices and patronising replies from you.

• Like 2