Archie Freeman 3 3 3 = 9

Jack Wright f ns ns = 0

NORTHSIDE STARS 16

Kyle Bickley ef 3 3 = 6

Jack Flynn 1 f ef = 1

Corban Pavitt 2 2 2 = 6

Elliott Kelly 1+1 1+1 1+1 = 3 + 3

Heat 1 Embleton, Pate, Flynn, Bickley ef 5-1

From the gate Kyle from Josh with a little dog fight behind. Kyle slowed second lap and pulled in leaving Josh to win and followed in by Dale

Heat 2 Freeman, Pavit, Kelly, Wright f 3-3 8-4

From the gate Archie from Corban, Jack came down 4th turn injuring his side rehurting a previous injury

Heat 3 Bickley, Pate, Embleton f, Flynn f 2-3 10-7

Kyle from the gate from Josh, Kyle slowed second lap with Josh taking advantage, only for Josh's engine to quit on him and he headed for the fence, Dale came though to sneak the third place from Jack who pulled in.

Heat 4 Freeman, Pavitt, Elliott, Wright ns 3-3 13- 10

Archie from the gate from Corban

Heat 5 Bickley, Pate fx, Flynn ef, Embleton ns 0-3 13-13

Kyle from the gate and with Jack and Dale at it again, Jack was passed and then pulled in but Dale in a safe second place, caught the dirt and like a bucking bronco crossed the track and into the fence and excluded.

Heat 6 Freeman, Pavitt, Elliott, Wright ns 3-3 16-16

Corban from Archie who then rounded Corban on the second bend and onto another win and a MAX.

An interesting encounter which had everything great wins, passes, falls, engine failures and injuries (unfortunately). It could have been easy wins for either side but a draw was fair in the end.

Many thanks once again to the supporters who stayed behind to watch the youngsters, it is really appreciated.

Injury update

Jack W rehurt the Redcar injury in his side, and fortunately goes on holiday next Sunday to recuperate

Dale's dive into the fence damaged his ankle, but nothing broke, and he hurt his shoulder

Jack F hurt his ankle which looked sore.

Here's hoping they can get over the injuries pretty soon.

Edited by Tsunami
  • Like 1

NEWCASTLE GEMS 16

Josh Embleton 3 f ns = 3

Dale Pate 2+1 2 fx = 4+1

Archie Freeman 3 3 3 = 9

Jack Flynn f ns ns = 0 ?????

NORTHSIDE STARS 16

Kyle Bickley ef 3 3 = 6

Jack Flynn 1 f ef = 1

Corban Pavitt 2 2 2 = 6

Elliott Kelly 1+1 1+1 1+1 = 3 + 3

Heat 1 Embleton, Pate, Flynn, Bickley ef 5-1

From the gate Kyle from Josh with a little dog fight behind. Kyle slowed second lap and pulled in leaving Josh to win and followed in by Dale

Heat 2 Freeman, Pavit, Kelly, Wright f 3-3 8-4

From the gate Archie from Corban, Jack came down 4th turn injuring his side rehurting a previous injury

Heat 3 Bickley, Pate, Embleton f, Flynn f 2-3 10-7

Kyle from the gate from Josh, Kyle slowed second lap with Josh taking advantage, only for Josh's engine to quit on him and he headed for the fence, Dale came though to sneak the third place from Jack who pulled in.

Heat 4 Freeman, Pavitt, Elliott, Wright ns 3-3 13- 10

Archie from the gate from Corban

Heat 5 Bickley, Pate fx, Flynn ef, Embleton ns 0-3 13-13

Kyle from the gate and with Jack and Dale at it again, Jack was passed and then pulled in but Dale in a safe second place, caught the dirt and like a bucking bronco crossed the track and into the fence and excluded.

Heat 6 Freeman, Pavitt, Elliott, Wright ns 3-3 16-16

Corban from Archie who then rounded Corban on the second bend and onto another win and a MAX.

An interesting encounter which had everything great wins, passes, falls, engine failures and injuries (unfortunately). It could have been easy wins for either side but a draw was fair in the end.

Many thanks once again to the supporters who stayed behind to watch the youngsters, it is really appreciated.

Injury update

Jack W rehurt the Redcar injury in his side, and fortunately goes on holiday next Sunday to recuperate

Dale's dive into the fence damaged his ankle, but nothing broke, and he hurt his shoulder

Jack F hurt his ankle which looked sore.

Here's hoping they can get over the injuries pretty soon.

Good meeting and first one I have stayed to watch the whole of the meeting. Should it not say Jack Wright at No. 4 for the Gems?

Edited by diamond@heart

It was really good to stay behind and watch as this was one of the first ones I was able to watch, I hope the injured riders recover (Jack Wright and Dale Pate), unfortunately I had to leave after the second 125 race though as I had a plane to catch

What happened in the last 500 race? 3-0 is a strange result

Edited by Dandelion

Good meeting and first one I have stayed to watch the whole of the meeting. Should it not say Jack Wright at No. 4 for the Gems?

Yes.

It was really good to stay behind and watch as this was one of the first ones I was able to watch, I hope the injured riders recover (Jack Wright and Dale Pate), unfortunately I had to leave after the second 125 race though as I had a plane to catch

What happened in the last 500 race? 3-0 is a strange result

Dale has recovered and Jack is on his holidays but will be fit on his return.

Josh had blown his engine, I think a camchain come off, and obviously it did mega internal damage and therefore unable to start.

Jack F pulled in, but with a damaged ankle.

Dale, in a safe second place, caught the dirt and rode like a bucking bronco into the fence. Twisted forks, but bike and person both on the mend.