British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Norfolk Bear

Redcar V Peterborough

Above and beyond the call of duty giving updates on this absolute hammering.

Panthers 49 - 31 up after 13.

Finest gating display I've seen (since Glasgow visited)

Can't provide scorers as I don't fill in a programme. Garcia appearing in just about every heat (seemingly on a Flymo).

• Like 1

Panthers scores

Worrall 10+3

BwD 9+1

Starke 14

Ostergaard R/R

Holder 11

Carr 7

Bacon 1

Edited by Flappy

No complaints - even with a fully fit Garrity riding we wouldn't have got much closer. Injuries didn't help but we were already 12 down when they occurred so made a comeback almost impossible.

Track was very wet at the start after the downpours and gating was at a premium and boy did the Panthers gate.

Wright was apparently knocked out so likely another concussion period out and Danny looked in a lot of pain with his arm(?).

Not a good night at the office but the best team won.

• Like 1

Good scoring from Carr will provide Ged with a headache when Lamberts fit.

• Like 1

Holder will be going back to number 1 when the new averages come out. Just the single point dropped tonight. That's some form he is in.

Big thanks to Richie Worrall for guesting, we will be seeing him Saturday, whilst Barker guests for us 😂

Good scoring from Carr too.

On to Glasgow we go, can't see us getting anything but would love to be surprised

Edited by Flappy

Averages came out today, Holder back to no 1 next Friday

• Like 1

The key might be if Starke (who I like so it's not a real dig) realises that the meeting starts before his third ride, when he himself starts to fly.

Paul Starke 14 :t:

• Like 2

Holder will be going back to number 1 when the new averages come out. Just the single point dropped tonight. That's some form he is in.

Big thanks to Richie Worrall for guesting, we will be seeing him Saturday, whilst Barker guests for us 😂

Good scoring from Carr too.

On to Glasgow we go, can't see us getting anything but would love to be surprised

If you'd had said to me we would take 4 points from them 2 matches I'd be happy.