British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Norfolk Bear

Redcar V Peterborough

Massively disappointing meeting for me. Firstly congratulations to the Panthers - was an exhibition in how to gate. Starke in particular was excellent but pretty much all the Panthers had a good night.

Bears were very poor - cant blame the injuries too much as already well out of touch by then although obviously did not help. Did not make the gate and rode the track poorly for me - was obvious early doors the outside was not working but we persisted with trying the outside to just go backwards every time.

Track was certainly tricky after the downpour not long before the meeting but definitely not an excuse - Panthers just rode the track better than we did. Terrible time for Garcia to have his worst meeting for us - especially with Busch not far off fitness now. Dont mind losing if I have been entertained but tonight was just poor all round. Still, I think the team and promotion have earned an off night after this season so not too concerned.

• Like 3

Holder will be going back to number 1 when the new averages come out. Just the single point dropped tonight. That's some form he is in.

Big thanks to Richie Worrall for guesting, we will be seeing him Saturday, whilst Barker guests for us

Good scoring from Carr too.

On to Glasgow we go, can't see us getting anything but would love to be surprised

A point from Glasgow would be good anything more would be a bonus but I expect Glasgow will be well up for this after the drubbing they got at the showground and expect they will want to return the favour. An excellent result from Redcar tonight even if Bears were a little unfortunate injury wise .

Averages came out today, Holder back to no 1 next Friday

The new GSAs are effective from Monday 10th July.

Have to say Redcar seem very gracious in defeat and a good bunch...maybe Ippo fans could learn a thing or two from this 👍.

• Like 1

The new GSAs are effective from Monday 10th July.

Which is why I said Holder is back to no 1 next Friday, (for our home match v Sheffield on the 14th)

• Like 2

Which is why I said Holder is back to no 1 next Friday, (for our home match v Sheffield on the 14th)

Apologies Dick.

Have to say Redcar seem very gracious in defeat and a good bunch...maybe Ippo fans could learn a thing or two from this .

Great place to visit,very friendly bunch,cracking view from the stand,will definitely go again!

I love going to Redcar (normally get a good result when been there with Kings Lynn & Peterborough), I really like the track, it was just the weather forecast put me off from travelling that far

I love going to Redcar (normally get a good result when been there with Kings Lynn & Peterborough), I really like the track, it was just the weather forecast put me off from travelling that far

My thoughts exactly unpredictable weather put me off as well or I would have been there also.