British Speedway Forum
idh

Sgb Championship Best Pairs 2017

Lasse Bjerre will be in Denmark on a Friday if he didn't had a UK fixture logged and on the other subject if this is saved by covers added to Berwick's five successful saves this year won't it finally wake the doubters up?

Good luck to David and Nick

• Like 1

Who is actually riding for Sheffield to replace Howarth as received my program yesterday and I'm sure it had Todd Kurtz in it.

It's not been released officially so far which considering today's the day isn't very good.

Just got to Burnham in Sea

Spitting with rain and windy

Doesn't look like they've had much rain as roads and pavements are dry

Its torrential rain in plymouth, absolutely horrendous, hope it passes by Somerset, planning on leaving in the next couple of hours

Unfortunately our texter has had to pull out from texting duties, so is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile number.

Thanks

Didn't they cover the track yesterday ?

It'll all depend on how much rain we get after the covers come off as to if it's on or off.

Raining since around 1pm, but not heavily so roads etc aren't bad at all. If covers do theit job and rain stops between 7-8pm as predicted all should be ok. The M5 is it's usual joyous self :)