British Speedway Forum
idh

Sgb Championship Best Pairs 2017

I've been here since 3.25 and it's lashing it down , with the forecast having changed at 3.30 with rain until 8pm I cannot see a hope this meeting goes ahead , hope I'm wrong but not sure covers will protect the track with this much rain :(

We had the sense to divert to Weston, found a 'spoons and sat here watching the rain hammering down. If it's anything like this at the OTA, then they'll be doing everyone a massive favour and call it off now.

I really hope they have got this right as a late call off will not go down very well!

• Like 1

We had the sense to divert to Weston, found a 'spoons and sat here watching the rain hammering down. If it's anything like this at the OTA, then they'll be doing everyone a massive favour and call it off now.

Wetherspoons ugh!, I am in support of the boycott of that company, due to their stance on the EU, and their low wage pay policy. Find yourself a decent pub pal. :drink::drink::drink::drink::drink:

We are in Lympsham which is just a few miles from the track and it's been raining here for the last 1.5 hours and has been heavy for the last hour and the roads are awash.

Wetherspoons ugh!, I am in support of the boycott of that company, due to their stance on the EU, and their low wage pay policy. Find yourself a decent pub pal. :drink::drink::drink::drink::drink:

It's where the coach dropped us. No way am I walking around in the rain looking for a real pub

I've just run around the corner from the pub to the seafront at Burnham

I'd be drier if I'd gone for a swim

• Like 1

Does that mean that Wetherspoons are full of Brexiters and bereft of Remoaners? :drink:

Are the covers covering the whole track or just the corners?

Just corners

Any other time or place and this would've been called off by now and there would be no complaints. Why on earth are they faffing around?

forecast to clear by about 6.15 according to met office radar, but I don't know if the covers are doing the job.

Just heard from a friend who has phoned the track and theyve said there having a meeting in under an hour and will make a decision

If buster was running the show shads, it would have been called off early!

and that would be if it were dry and sunny with no rain at all in the forecast! :)

• Like 1