British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Brummies_Ste

Birmingham V Cradley Wed 5th July

Well done Brummies, as for Cradley they got what they deserved Ommered.. Brummies sign Hampshire, Cradley sign Rutherford that sums up the shift in the balance of power in the NL.

Did Cradley need anybody at the time Hampshire was signed ?

Well I didn't see that coming, clearly overestimated the ability of Cradley's reserves and Ayres and Harris were extremely underwhelming compared with the challenge match at the start of the season.

The track was very heavily watered and having read Tom Perry's programme notes I've no doubt that was a tatical ploy from Mr. Drury, it created a poor night of racing that against any other team I'd be pretty unhappy about, but on this occasion I'll let it slide..... ;)

Brummies made the gates, stayed on the bike and avoided last places though, same for both sides, excellent job throughout the team, big win.

• Like 2

Well done Brummies, as for Cradley they got what they deserved Ommered.. Brummies sign Hampshire, Cradley sign Rutherford that sums up the shift in the balance of power in the NL.

Whats that suppose to mean ?

Nothing about timing, Its about comparisons.. simply that, and that this will be the third season now without silverware, NO i dont expect to win every meeting, but neither do i expect to be annoyed and embarrassed by the scoreline either, whats the term flattered to deceive ?, seems thats the way our seasons turning out..

Edited by greyhoundp

Its not over yet .

• Like 1

The difference between Cradley & Brum is they sign a rider who's on the up & we sign a rider dropped by Buxton.

• Like 2

Pull ya head in ! Who else didnt score thier average ? They lost by how many ?

The difference between Cradley & Brum is they sign a rider who's on the up & we sign a rider dropped by Buxton.

I think your right tbh bud..in fact its impossible to disagree and lets face it 1 rider can be all the difference...

Since Birmingham have been in the NL cradleys mid season activity has been poor to non existent and this season is no different they look weaker now than the start of the season where as eastbourne ,birmingham ,plymouth.lakeside all look stronger without doubt ...

By the way im no cradley basher i would love to meet you in the play offs again but you have no chance of getting in the top 4 and its 50/50 we will

Edited by redandyellow

Thats exactly the point i was trying to make, its difficult sometimes trying to make a point without naming names, three years without lifting a Trophy is difficult to accept, and doubly so when a local team that have always lived in our shadow continues to have the beating of us, and it cannot be down to a lack of support from fans, because thats just about the only area that we continue to have the upper hand.

Edited by greyhoundp
  • Like 1