British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Kings Lynn Stars 12/07/17

He should have been sacked after the last performance.

If Klindt was an office worker he would be offered counseling, half days, travel outside rush hour. But in speedway yep, sack him.

Big rumours that Matt looking to sell up .I wonder if Sandu might make a bid

I really don't like Shovel Load of S***. A horrible character who loves to write hurtful stuff. Writing rubbish about Klindt is very poor. The guy is trying to earn a living and there is no money when not working. But with one leg badly injured it must be very hard but he gets called a bottle job. What a terrible supporter you are.

Either Fords had enough or hes got something up his sleave.I'd go for sleave

You can't spell.

Edited by marky

Swindon will be looking to get some points next wed.

If they face this shower of sh... Poole team, they'll easily get all four!!!

Lovely jubbly. But don't bet against Poole turning the tables tomorrow night.

You have got to be joking........they'll be lucky to score 30 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Klindt's ACL wont be a prob out of the starts but will after that.If its his right leg ??,he shouldn't be anywhere near a bike.

It is indeed his right leg....he gated and led his first two rides, but as soon as the other riders got near to him he shut off....he shouldn't even be riding, he should forget this season and get his leg sorted out, he not doing himself or the team any good riding injured.

How was the track tonight??? Still bumpy or Better!

Matt is not selling the club! Stop making up rubbish. He has next year sorted already.

Writing rubbish about Klindt is very poor.

Why so ? He might not be 100% fit , but from a neutral perspective , he's lost his bottle. His second ride was nothing short of embarrasing , he made the gate , but as soon as he heard a rider close behind him going into the 3rd bend he hoisted the white flag by casually moving wide to let both KL riders through.(it was in front of me, it was deliberate imo).

If Klindt was an office worker he would be offered counseling, half days, travel outside rush hour. But in speedway yep, sack him.

If your not performing at your job you get the sack.

Disappointing result!

I'm sure Matt will be giving a stern talking to and say hey KK and NK if you don't get a certain amount of points!

Can someone please say the last time we lost 3 at home in a season and 2 in a row!

Matt Ford is not selling the club! Why would he have the main team sponsor signed up for next season!

Magic fits for KK just saying!

And now NK is going to get dropped I'm not sure who I would bring in!

So tell me, what main team sponsor is that then. Please elaborate ?

Big rumours that Matt looking to sell up .I wonder if Sandu might make a bid

Your only repeating what you've been reading.

No Klindt at Lynn tomorrow. Well done to KL well deserved. For Poole Nico isn't fit and that's clear to see and that will be the last we see of him in 2017. KK needs to go too, far to inconsistent and can only see that continuing. Well done to Jack,

Hans and Paul who all had a go.

All that said, we are still not good enough.

I do wonder if Ford has lost interest more and more the more the league is being watered down.

Hes the type of bloke who likes being around the big stars and having them involved with his club.

Think hes just lost interest, signing zengota at number one to replace KK said it all

• Like 2

Brilliant stuff from Holder & the Stars engine room.

I do wonder if Ford has lost interest more and more the more the league is being watered down.

Hes the type of bloke who likes being around the big stars and having them involved with his club.

Think hes just lost interest, signing zengota at number one to replace KK said it all

Like to tell us who else was avaliable ?

I think it now get to the stage where we have 2 options left. Only way we win.

Magic in for KK

Milik for NK

Would have to do it a week after each other to bend rules. But only way I see us winning.

Well what a result for the Stars.Against all odds they come up with the goods against the star-studded Poole side.

With Lynn going into the the meeting with an out of form Holder,injured wrist victim Lambert and his namesake still missing from the number 7 spot.Add to that the inconsistent Batchelor and a 7pt rider from the championship the gods didn't seem to be looking down in Lynn's favour.But in a true David and Goliath fairytale the Stars shone through.This will certainly go down in the the history books as one of the biggest upsets in speedway ever :P:wink: .

• Like 5

Poole going through a rough patch, it happens. Should still be play off bound.

• Like 2

The posts on here are always good for a laugh, and the opinions sure do offer a variety of choices. Some are, just to wind people up, others are solely to troll, most opinions are from the heart, from those who can only see one team, but amongst all them you'll find some based on reality. Reading through this thread we had some weird and wonderful suggestions of what the score would be. Some were laughable, some were stupid, and some were ridiculous. This match was always going to be close, mainly because Poole haven't performed like one expects them too. With a weakened side, riders injured, the result of this match could have gone any way. It was always going to be close, one way or the other. We all expected Chris to fill his boots, but it was the solid performance of the Stars side that was the key to our success. Its a long time since we have sampled victory here, so you can rest assured it was thoroughly enjoyed... However it was achieved..

Tomorrow, the return fixture at Lynn, will be more decisive. Unlike others, I feel we are strong enough to overcome Poole's blighted team, and can see them having to use the TS to stay in contention.... If they can achieve an away point they'll do well....

• Like 2