British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Beowulf

Wolves V Rye House 10th July

Its easy to dismiss one person's opinion but when several different people post the same opinion maybe they have a point?

One and only one person calls Monmore 'the horror track'. No one else ever does. So yes it's very easy to dismiss one persons opinion.

I've read plenty of comments talking about why they don't like small tracks and commented on meetings they haven't enjoyed. Thankfully SKY's favourite track delivered and often. Not every meeting will be a classic.

Monmore is always prepared well. Not denying that.

But fact is the place is a borefest. All small tracks are tbh

Could be worse, we could have another bore fest of a meeting from Poole like the last one, it's not likely to be difficult to top the last BT league match.

Think this could be quite close,Bomber seems on form at the moment and can beat anyone on his day at monmore, it must be Robbos best track and he will probably get 7 rides, Nicholls and Wells dependable and Ayres defiantly makes them strongermuch will depend on Barker and Sedgman, 48-42 won't be far away

Think this could be quite close,Bomber seems on form at the moment and can beat anyone on his day at monmore, it must be Robbos best track and he will probably get 7 rides, Nicholls and Wells dependable and Ayres defiantly makes them strongermuch will depend on Barker and Sedgman, 48-42 won't be far away

Noooooooooooo......it won't be close, much more like 53 - 37.

Noooooooooooo......it won't be close, much more like 53 - 37.

I would rather you be right than me but we shall see

• Like 1

Absolute tosh.........have you ever watched a speedway meeting or you just used to the motocross track at Poole

ALL tracks have good and bad meetings.

I went to Peterborough years ago and watched the home team gate and get 5-1 after 5-1..........snorefest.

Remember going to Eastbourne in 2003 and seeing some unbelievable racing with Mark Loram and Joe Screen against the Karlsson brothers, all throwing the bikes at each other, outstanding skills.

Wolves is a far better track then Poole both in prep and quality of racing unless you get excited by riders struggling to ride lumps and humps

Lumps and humps. Ipswich logic... Leave him gater he's obsessed with everything poole. He just cannot help himself..

Lumps and humps. Ipswich logic... Leave him gater he's obsessed with everything poole. He just cannot help himself..

oh god the village idiot has arrived.

Has Pooles track got lumps and humps on it???? Even your god Shovlar said there were lumps

Is Wolves a better track than Poole???

Try answering no to either of those will show how thick you really are

oh god the village idiot has arrived.

Has Pooles track got lumps and humps on it???? Even your god Shovlar said there were lumps

Is Wolves a better track than Poole???

Try answering no to either of those will show how thick you really are

You really do have a problem dont you.. Lumps and bumps, as i said, Ipswich logic..

Edited by Starman2006

Why do so many topics turn in to two people slagging each other off.

Such posters are extremely thin skinned and up for a "fight", not like that in real life ( except for one to two known exceptions ). They are 'angry' about everything and must be "right" and get the last word in. Perhaps they need a sports psychologist to calm them down?

You really do have a problem dont you.. Lumps and bumps, as i said, Ipswich logic..

Has Poles track got bumps? Its not hard answer the question

Rye should have used cleggy to replace brandford after last weeks performance against the heathens.He ALSO has a point to prove to Wolves..

Rye should have used cleggy to replace brandford after last weeks performance against the heathens.He ALSO has a point to prove to Wolves..

Clegg replaced Branford in A fixture, just after Wolves released him and was hopeless.
  • Like 2

hi everyone

Is there a race card available anywhere for this meeting?

Many thanks

Clegg replaced Branford in A fixture, just after Wolves released him and was hopeless.

That was then,this is now he were flying there last week.dropped 1 point in his first heat then 4 straight wins.

hi everyone

Is there a race card available anywhere for this meeting?

Many thanks

Nothing yet on updates. The nearest I can get is from the Wolves match preview:

WOLVES: Lindgren Howarth Schlein Thorssell Masters Perks Greaves

RYE HOUSE: Harris Barker Wells Sedgmen Nicholls Robson Branford

Danny Ayres replaces the injured Rob Branford. Other than that, and if these are the riding orders, I cannot see the logic of Rye House having two riders coming out in heat one who can't gate

• Like 1

That was then,this is now he were flying there last week.dropped 1 point in his first heat then 4 straight wins.

In the National League.

Once bitten twice shy and he was bobbins when he guested for us on a track he's done plenty of laps on earlier in the season.