Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Beowulf

Wolves V Rye House 10th July

In the National League.

Once bitten twice shy and he was bobbins when he guested for us on a track he's done plenty of laps on earlier in the season.

He had also scored 16 points at Newcastle the night before so was in form then and was still pish

In the National League.

Once bitten twice shy and he was bobbins when he guested for us on a track he's done plenty of laps on earlier in the season.

I'm sure cleggy himself would agree with everything that has been said,however as I said he's flying at the minute..

I'm sure cleggy himself would agree with everything that has been said,however as I said he's flying at the minute..

He guested for Wolves at home 2 weeks ago and scored 4+1 from 5 rides.

Much better than when he guested for Rye last time but hardly match changing.

Robbo in reserve could be the difference and I can see him top scoring.

Nope, I'm not like you.

No doubt you are hoping for several nasty crashes and serious injuries in the hope it would stir up the sort of confrontation you enjoy reading on here.

It isn't the first time I've noticed this quite disturbing facet of your character.

Nope i'm not like you. that is the last thing i would want. Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 1

Good god I hate this track. Trick track special with mistakes from the riders wobbling around.

And yes the Poole track needs attention to smooth but its far superior in every way.

Wobble wobble wobble.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Good god I hate this track. Trick track special with mistakes from the riders wobbling around.

Edinburgh's better looking sister track

• Like 1

And yes the Poole track needs attention to smooth but its far superior in every way.

Wobble wobble wobble.

Haha haha

Poole has to be the worst track in the country right now.

Nothing can deflect from that.

Wobble wobble wobble.

I think Poole's track requires a little more than attention, major surgery would be more appropriate based on the tv meeting the other week.

I agree this one tonight isn't looking too clever so far but it generally ends up producing decent racing, here's hoping.

• Like 1

Is the cone on the start the same one which appeared in the SWC at Kings Lynn?

• Like 1

I would put wolves alongside Leicester for quality speedway. Away riders wobbling around all over the place. Even Harris in heat 1. This isn't proper speedway. Wobble wobble wobble.

Should Scott Nicholls be allowed to ride at that age ?

At least it gets him out of the studio!

Watching this makes you realise how many points have been used on the top 5 of teams instead of reserve.

You have masters & Nicholls miles a head in the same race as NL Ayres & Nathan.

Well done Chris Harris , cracking race

• Like 1