British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Beowulf

Wolves V Rye House 10th July

Attacks on the Monmore track again.

Shock and errrrr well ermmmmmmm..............horror.

• Like 1

Fred Flange in the nicest possible way shut up and eff off

• Like 1

The thread is ruined, as was the last one and the one before by one person alone, that is Fred Flange.

Stevebrum is not the only person to have issues with him. Posters like you, attacking the victim, instead of the instigator do not help the matter as it merely emboldens him as you can see from the very next post.

Sorry but Stevebrum is not a victim ~ they are both as bad as each other. The forum is full of arguments Steve gets into, not just with Fred Flange. If he would just stick to what he said in the post I quoted we wouldn't continually have topics littered with rubbish. Anyway I don't know why I bother as

I've got much more important things to worry about so let them carry on.

Edited by Gemini
  • Like 3

It really is quite incredible that the mods allow this juvenile bickering to continue. I was quite keen to find out about the Wolves v Rye meeting, but as others have said, there is pages of arguments to get through before one can get to any informed comments on the meeting itself.

• Like 3

The problem is unless you say it was a great meeting on a super track you're in for a kicking.

I use to fall for it but I still know when a thread has been hijacked by them again as post after post reads "This post is hidden because......"

I realised they'd never change so I just ignore them as the mods do nothing.

• Like 1

You're the one who stated you'd no interest in responding to him and yet you still do and so it goes on with another thread ruined. As far as I'm aware the other poster hasn't claimed he's going to stop goading you so no point in me including him.

I reply to the odd post now and then but the forum is littered with him quoting me and I completely ignore the banality. Guess the person who starts to ruin the thread needs to own that they ruin it. It's beyond clear who has ruined this thread.

Sorry but Stevebrum is not a victim ~ they are both as bad as each other. The forum is full of arguments Steve gets into, not just with Fred Flange. If he would just stick to what he said in the post I quoted we wouldn't continually have topics littered with rubbish. Anyway I don't know why I bother as

I've got much more important things to worry about so let them carry on.

it's your opinion 'topics are littered with rubbish'. Nice to know whose side you choose.

The problem is unless you say it was a great meeting on a super track you're in for a kicking.

I use to fall for it but I still know when a thread has been hijacked by them again as post after post reads "This post is hidden because......"

I realised they'd never change so I just ignore them as the mods do nothing.

Thankfully I will be ignored. Of course if you could read those posts you will see I said it was decent meeting not a classic with the odd classic race. :t:

it's your opinion 'topics are littered with rubbish'. Nice to know whose side you choose.

I'm not choosing any sides but it's pretty obvious things are said to get a response from you and the whole thing is damn boring for the rest of us, so yes the topics are littered with rubbish because it's always the same things being repeated over and over again. I just wish the pair of you would stop acting like two year olds.

• Like 1

I'm not choosing any sides but it's pretty obvious things are said to get a response from you and the whole thing is damn boring for the rest of us, so yes the topics are littered with rubbish because it's always the same things being repeated over and over again. I just wish the pair of you would stop acting like two year olds.

Hence why I don't reply anywhere near as much as I have previously. Someone who deliberately goads is a joke anyway. Not that it will make any difference. Sadly these are the sort of characters we get on here now.

I'm no angel that's true. And I'm trying not to respond.

I reply to the odd post now and then but the forum is littered with him quoting me and I completely ignore the banality. Guess the person who starts to ruin the thread needs to own that they ruin it. It's beyond clear who has ruined this thread.

You reply to everything continually, even after you have been proved wrong several times. You make Wolves threads a pain in the arse to read.

• Like 1

It really is quite incredible that the mods allow this juvenile bickering to continue. I was quite keen to find out about the Wolves v Rye meeting, but as others have said, there is pages of arguments to get through before one can get to any informed comments on the meeting itself.

Quite agree. As I posted earlier in the thread (lost amongst the childish bickering) that the moderators need to get a grip on this. I've offered my services (lots of spare time on my hands), but have been ignored, probably due to a chequered past as far as this forum goes.

I've spoken to many people who avoid the forum now due to all the nonsense.

Edited by Shads

You reply to everything continually, even after you have been proved wrong several times. You make Wolves threads a pain in the arse to read.

Oh here comes the Wolves hater.

If anyone knows about being proved wrong consistently it's you.

It's very simple really, as a wolves fan I'm likely to post and often on a wolves topic or thread.

Feel free to not read them or stick me on ignore. Either way I couldn't care less.

Posters like you constantly sniping at a team are equally as tiresome.