British Speedway Forum
mrss

Stars V Pirates. 13 July

So Middlo basically point the finger at KL riders and declaring British Speedway was the main loser, but was allegedly also seen laughing and joking in the pits with what seems was one of the main protagonists of the whole face! He and to some extent Rosco are complete syncophants with these riders, and also aren't doing British Speedway any favours.

You have no idea what he was laughing about though and I saw Buster laughing after the meeting too.

By not coming out for his heat and getting excluded??? Strange choice of words

Middlo pointing the finger at Holder yet happy to laugh and joke with him in the pits!! Does anyone take him seriously?

Why shouldn't they have a laugh they are friends.

You think Holder didnt want to race last night because he wants to ride for Poole next year!!!! Wow

Yeah he is funny that Gater1.

I reckon I saw KKS last night as well highlighted hair with a shoulder bag!

Nothing will happen, no one will be called to account over what has happened. Is the Chairman going to investigate himself? How will they find anyone else who is unbiased inside the BSPA? It's speedway.

All the fans can do is walk away and NOT go again and that is what I suggest those genuinely fed up with it, do next week because it will not change as long as you go on accepting things as they are..

Fan power can be as effective as rider power, I bet. Let the crowd plummet and Oh Yes we will be told "it's gone because you didn't want it enough". That's speedway too it's happened in lots of places.

Some fans, hopefully enough to make the protest significant, don't want what is on offer and don't want to be mushroomed ( you know, kept in the dark and fed on bullrubbish ) forever.

You need to understand the meaning of irony.

Not once did i say anything was factual.

Shovlar said Batchelor never fell

Shovlar said Lambert hit someone and should get a 6 month ban

I wasnt at the meeting funnily enough i simply gave my opinion on here as to the poor attitude of the Lynn riders and responding to Shovvys rubbish!!

He lied and got found out ..............and was making things up pure and simple

I told you last week to stop lying, yet here you are again lying.

Stop lying.

I never said Lambert hit someone. So stop lying Gavan.

• Like 1

Not the most exciting of races. Looks to me as if this clip was chosen by someone with an agenda, otherwise why put up such an uneventful race?

I thought the purpose of this race being shown was to highlight what you are going to get 12 of every week at the AFA!

I am not surprised the announcer has quit, he was clearly embarrassed by the whole thing. One plus point from the meeting from a Kings Lynn point of view is that Jorgensen rode very well as did Huckenbeck and Robert Lambert, Rose rode but not very well but Simon lambert looked unfit and pulled up a couple of times.

One moment of humour was walking out a lady was chatting in front of me and said in heat 15 KK was dirty then pulled up cos he bottled it and went on to say how she never liked him in the GP's cos he is a dirty rider! Never heard that said about KK before.

KK is not riding under orders. Middlo has just been talking to him in the pits and it looked like at the end of the conversation Middlo raised his arm in a "clear off" type gesture.

how do you know??

You werent there remember

Robert Lambert has just gone into the crowd and tried to punch a spectator!

No you never said Lambert threw a punch! Liar

Oh dear non of this is Poole's making.

Chomp chomp chomp.

Lambert has tried to punch out a spectator in the crowd!

That's going to bring on a long and painful ban from the sport. Idiot.

Nope you never said it lol

• Like 2

What a shame I am not about tomorrow.

!

More lies
  • Like 2

How come Lambert hasn't been chucked out of the meeting?

Because he did nothing

So Batchelor rides tonight. What a remarkable recovery he has made in just a few hours. Even a simple wrist sprain would take several days to heal. The guys a charlatan.

Just glad the IRR rides didn't stop Poole picking up the 4 points.

• Like 1

No. What we find funny is Gavan completely losing it and making a total clown of himself. He doesn't know when to stop!

The result is great. The Kings Lynn team are a disgrace. Lambert trying to punch a Kings Lynn fan is outrageous. Batchelor crying off is pitiful. And Holder probably thought, sod this.

He didnt...........keep lying

@Gavan As someone obessed by "facts" and accuracy, you are quoting Steve as saying, Shovlar said "Lambert hit someone and should get a 6 month ban"

What he said Lambert "tried to punch" a spectator, which was Steve relaying information he was being given by Pirate Baz.

"Trying to" is different from actually hitting someone. But sure, keep fudging things to your twisted narrative.

Also, I notice you can scroll through the thread to cherry pick comments of others but can blank the fact I'm calling out your agenda of attacking people who don't agree with you and portraying them as enemies of the sport. All this from a man who attends a handful of meetings a year. Have you ever stopped to think that the bile you pour out on here is driving us diehards apart, rather than bringing us together?

Edited by Bleeds Pirate Blue
  • Like 2

Well what a night! 4 big points for Poole. Completely unexpected but most welcome.

But dear oh dear oh dear. Kings Lynn in meltdown. How on earth could that happen after their performance last night? Seems completely rediculous.

Poole put out such a weak team, the result is bonkers.

But questions need to be answered.

Why did Kings Lynn fold like a cheap pack of cards?

Why did the two KL riders get themselves excluded in heat 9? Surely the team manager should have asked for a track inspection?

Why did Batchelor feign a wrist injury? He never fell or took a knock.

Why were Kings Lynn allowed IRR when Batchelor feigned injury?

Why did Lambert go into the crowd and try to punch out one of his own fans?

Why wasn't he thrown out of the meeting?

Its a mess but Poole speedway can come through this as acting professionally and with integrity. No blame can be aportioned in any shape or form to Middlo and the boys who did their jobs. Well done lads!

Really? Cantona went into the crowd at Palace once. Think he got a little ban.

Fans are their to voice their opinions. This one was probably fed up with his teams lack of effort and shouted out his thoughts in no uncertain terms. Riders cannot go and seek retribution by thumping a paying fan.

A 6 month ban the order of the day?

oops think you said it again

So Batchelor rides tonight. What a remarkable recovery he has made in just a few hours. Even a simple wrist sprain would take several days to heal. The guys a charlatan.

Steve Worrall rode in the British Final 4 days after BREAKING his scaphoid ..

More lies

Oh dear here I am in London about to head home and thought I would take a look, and keith m continues to bore up the thread along withe the headless troll Gavan!