British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Super Blue

Ipswich V Sheffield Ch2 12-7-17 @7-30pm

Surely if it's raining, you need to say it's dry and sunny. Just remember to put a smiley on, otherwise lots of knickers get twisted

That was a lot of rain overnight good watering for the track , now hopefully it will stay dry till tonight .

Weather gods are being kind at Foxhall again, 2 very wet days then speedway night comes around and it's dry.

Missed Sheffield the first time so will be going tonight. I suppose we could be racing this lot four times this season, if Glasgow pick their nearest and dearest in the playoffs, then we'll (probably) meet again, and then sometime in the middle of October I suppose we'll meet again in the K.O. cup (remember that ?). Looking at the fixtures for the rest of the season, there's no sign of a K.O. cup meeting in either of the top 2 divisions mentioned anywhere. The joys of all this doubling up, arrange a new meeting? no chance we'll only have half a team.

Sunshine and Blue Sky :lol:

Sunshine and Blue Sky :lol:

See you there if you're going Pob.... :party:

Cancel that.... due to wife falling ill, now have to try for next week

instead guys.

Edited by tomcat

Hoping to get a point tonight but looking at our bottom 2 riders....I doubt it.....Wheres good to get a decent meal near to Stadium..

Hoping to get a point tonight but looking at our bottom 2 riders....I doubt it.....Wheres good to get a decent meal near to Stadium..

https://golfhotel-rushmere.co.uk/

Only a few minutes away...

• Like 2

That was a lot closer than the score suggests

Top effort from the Tigers in the middle heats. I really did think they were gonna pick up at least a point