British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

Leicester V Coventry Bees Challenge Friday 28th July

I only found out the date of the re-arranged match by accident. It might be helpful to some people if the thread title was amended to the new date. I'm not a facebooker or tweeter so being an old dodderer I hadn't heard about the new date.

Every extra bum on a seat is important (tried to find an emoticon of a big backside, but no luck) :oops:

• Like 1

Strong line up for the Bees. Looking forward to this and seeing a few hundred Bees fans making the trip.

A very godd and I may say too strong lineup for Coventry especially if Leicester go with RR for Pawel.

I do hope that it doesnt spoil it by making it too one sided but the main thing is to see Coventry back on track.

• Like 2

Good Coventry line up. Not a fan of Hans but don't mind him winning when riding for us lol.

Great work by all of those involved in getting this meeting staged. 👍🏼🐝

A very godd and I may say too strong lineup for Coventry especially if Leicester go with RR for Pawel.

I do hope that it doesnt spoil it by making it too one sided but the main thing is to see Coventry back on track.

Not seen the Lions side, but it's the German Individual Championship on Sunday, so presumably Erik Riss will be riding in that.

The lack of updates from Leicester on their team is quite worrying, As already have RR and no Riss and it looks like no Josh Bates as well as still recovering from an accident at home.

Disappointing not to have any team news yet, especially when the Coventry team looks pretty strong. Hope this isn't going to fizzle out again.

Disappointing not to have any team news yet, especially when the Coventry team looks pretty strong. Hope this isn't going to fizzle out again.

I doubt it, Leicester have been putting quite a bit about this meeting on Twitter and website. Not the team news however.

Edited by woz01

What's the deal with challenge matches. Are their riders contractually obliged to ride?

Depends what's in their contracts I suppose. Riders moan about not having enough meetings so they should really jump at the chance of an extra one.

Graversen rides for Leicester while Bees replace Howarth with Shuttleworth.

With Hans riding I hope silverbee is doing the updates. I am sure Hans has missed the constructive comments this season !!

• Like 5

With Hans riding I hope silverbee is doing the updates. I am sure Hans has missed the constructive comments this season !!

I'm sure he's delighted Hans is riding for us on Sunday 😂

• Like 1