British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

Leicester V Coventry Bees Challenge Friday 28th July

The first name announced for the Coventry Bees team is Chris Harris 🐝

• Like 1

The first name announced for the Coventry Bees team is Chris Harris 🐝

Wouldn't be surprised if Scott Nicholls was on the team sheet too.

As much as the league misses Coventry do fans really want to see a meeting where riders might be doubling up for two teams in the same match! The sport is getting to a stage where this scenario might not be far off!

I expect that the Bees team will be Rye House in disguise plus Rory Schlein. I won't be there!

Edited by Happy Hunter

Come on guys. The idea is to keep Coventry, as a club, in the public eye. Oh, it would be great if all the riders we signed before the fateful announcement were riding for us, but they ain't.

So we'll rely on a few ex Bees, so what? Bomber needs the practice and AJ and Greg are doing us a favour? Oh didn't I tell you? We have a few surprise team members? Now you're thinking of coming to Beaumont Leys on the 28th aren't you? Well have a care. We might have Robbo in the team (star reserve on Monday) or Andy Hackett for all I know, but whoever dons the Bees race jacket that day, I'll be there cheering them on. It'll be great to see some racing between two proud clubs. Am I right?

• Like 4

Come on guys. The idea is to keep Coventry, as a club, in the public eye. Oh, it would be great if all the riders we signed before the fateful announcement were riding for us, but they ain't.

So we'll rely on a few ex Bees, so what? Bomber needs the practice and AJ and Greg are doing us a favour? Oh didn't I tell you? We have a few surprise team members? Now you're thinking of coming to Beaumont Leys on the 28th aren't you? Well have a care. We might have Robbo in the team (star reserve on Monday) or Andy Hackett for all I know, but whoever dons the Bees race jacket that day, I'll be there cheering them on. It'll be great to see some racing between two proud clubs. Am I right?

Yes

Yes

How to get the result you want without really trying. Ask a question, get a 100% positive response. Thanks naffer. :t:

Absolutely, I probably prefer a retro Bees side to be honest. A few hundeed Bees fans travelling down the M69 will help keep the pressure and that some of us wont give up. Look at Cradley, they are finally putting in an application for a new stadium!

• Like 2

Ben Barker and James Sarjeant added to the line up.

• Like 1

I would think the biggest challenge is for Leicester to field a decent 1-7, with all their injuries.

I would think the biggest challenge is for Leicester to field a decent 1-7, with all their injuries.

Newman and Bates back Monday so will need a guest or two, not many fixtures that evening. Shame Przedpelski is injured was looking forward to seeing him in action.

Meeting off due to riders not being available as Leicester are missing Kim and Pawel plus Erik is riding in the world games in Wroclaw