British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
A ORLOV

Swindon - Belle Vue 13 Jul 2017

Belle Vue visit this thurs with a strong team who are top of the league table. They bring good riders such as Craig Cook, K Bjerre, Steve Worrall and Rohan Tungate, the last two who know Blunsdon well.

Swindon have Jason Doyle and Nick Morris coming back from injuries and the new signing of Tobiasz Musielak joining the team in place of Dany. Toby coming in keeps Adam Ellis at reserve along with the new GB Under 19 Champion Zach Wajtknecht. We also have Dan Bewley at reserve for Belle Vue who came second in the GB Under 19 Championship, two good youngsters who should make some of the reserve races interesting.

http://www.swindonrobins.co/news.php?extend.2911.1

Swindon need to win this to start catching up those teams at the top but a lot will depend how Jason and Nick are after their accidents.

Edited by A ORLOV

I see no reason they can't avenge the 46-44 home defeat on the opening night of the season. The Aces won easier than the scoreline, but with The Robins now at full strength after beating Wolves in a battling display, and Adam and Zach at reserve will go 46-44 to those rip-roaring rockin red Robins.

Edited by beefy keefy

It's two meeting's the robins need to get point's if they want join the chase for the play offs good luck

• Like 2

A must win v a very stong side ..should be cracker .

No Jason Doyle tonight.

Rode in Sweden on Tuesday and Poland last night, he was never going to be able to do 4 nights on trot riding for Swindon.

Rode in Sweden on Tuesday and Poland last night, he was never going to be able to do 4 nights on trot riding for Swindon.

He tweeted that he was back in hospital in Poland after being "banged up".

Edited by grachan

Well that's that then limited choice of guests have to be honest was surprised to hear he was riding in any league meetings this week or before cardiff

• Like 1

So was I, has swung towards the Vue now, hopefully wont derail Swindon's season with busy schedule ahead.

No Jason Doyle tonight.

That is a blow especially with all the meetings we have coming up in the next few weeks. That is the problem with the scheduling of the meetings in a stadium that has not even been started where the management have believed all the bs.

I wonder if Jacob Thorsell or Hans A are free tonight.

Well that's that then limited choice of guests have to be honest was surprised to hear he was riding in any league meetings this week or before cardiff

This week is probably the worst possible preparation for Doyle while carrying an injury, riding in Sweden on Tuesday, Poland yesterday, here tonight and tomorrow, Poland on Sunday, here Monday, Sweden on Tuesday and here on Wednesday and Thursday.

That is a blow especially with all the meetings we have coming up in the next few weeks. That is the problem with the scheduling of the meetings in a stadium that has not even been started where the management have believed all the bs.

I wonder if Jacob Thorsell or Hans A are free tonight.

Hans is with Poole at Lynn tonight. So can't use batch aswell.

Can use thorsell yes. And lindgren I think.

I reckon you will use Harris though

This week is probably the worst possible preparation for Doyle while carrying an injury, riding in Sweden on Tuesday, Poland yesterday, here tonight and tomorrow, Poland on Sunday, here Monday, Sweden on Tuesday and here on Wednesday and Thursday.

He has no match in Poland on Sunday

Poor from JD tbh. With Poole rolling over last night and probably on the end of another spanking tonight an opportunity to close in on 4th spot.

If the injury affected him so much why have 5 rides last night?

Guess it's Harris, which given our alternatives is reasonable enough.

Hans is with Poole at Lynn tonight. So can't use batch aswell.

Can use thorsell yes. And lindgren I think.

I reckon you will use Harris though

Lindgren is carrying an injury from his crash in the swc and only got 6 points for us monday so doubt he will risk it