British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
A ORLOV

Swindon - Belle Vue 13 Jul 2017

Thorsell would be the only replacement near to Jason.

Good luck to him for a speedy recovery.

• Like 1

Hans is with Poole at Lynn tonight. So can't use batch aswell.

Can use thorsell yes. And lindgren I think.

I reckon you will use Harris though

Chris is good but with no disrespect to him we need someone like Jacob or Freddie against your lot, if it was Poole then Chris would be fine.

We could hopefully use either Batch or Rohan Tungate tomorrow, both of whom have done well at BV recently.

Edited by A ORLOV

Question is if Lindgren or Thorsell in the country or want to fly them in? I can it being Harris.

Chris is good but with no disrespect to him we need someone like Jacob or Freddie against your lot, if it was Poole then Chris would be fine.

We could hopefully use either Batch or Rohan Tungate tomorrow, both of whom have done well at BV recently.

Think you'll find Tungate on the other side of the pits with an Aces race jacket on.

Think you'll find Tungate on the other side of the pits with an Aces race jacket on.

Thanks, cannot keep up with all the rider changes and doing too many things at the same time on the computer and watching the Tour de France.

Thanks, cannot keep up with all the rider changes and doing too many things at the same time on the computer and watching the Tour de France.

Hope you get back to Swindon from La France in time for tonight's match.

• Like 1

People like Rossiter and Orion can wind their neck in when it come to situations like this. If a rider ain't fit he ain't fit.

Just get fit Jason, I'll be giving you a cheer at Cardiff.

This made my blood boil a couple of years back.

I think its a con. Theres nothing wrong with Zagar, he rode OK on Saturday, said Rossiter.

Theres nothing you can do and they will give a bona fide certificate and bring people in.

Zagar can be fantastic but he is very hit and miss. I think its wrong, Zagar looked alright to me in the Grand Prix.

It was the same as when we went to Kings Lynn, their riders were riding the next day. It shouldnt be allowed to be done. Theres too many teams doing it now, moving stuff around to suit themselves.

So it is that rider r/r tonight so four riders get an extra ride or Adam is going to be busy, i would not want to be in Roscos position in deciding who rides when. This is going to be an interesting start for Tobaisz.

Definite Aces win now, hope it doesn't affect the attendance too much. Will go 40-52.

I was just about to get the bike out for a ride and end up at Swindon, not sure now. Might do pub instead

I was just about to get the bike out for a ride and end up at Swindon, not sure now. Might do pub instead

Do Swindon they need the dosh.

When the going gets tough,the tough get going. Home win.

• Like 1

When the going gets tough,the tough get going. Home win.

Am expecting Adam to get a paid max.

Rosco was working on a guest earlier.

Nobody suffering from a virus this week then ? :mad:

• Like 1