British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
A ORLOV

Swindon - Belle Vue 13 Jul 2017

What a awesome team performance by the Robins....1 race to go but a win nonetheless. A point to BV doesn't matter to us!

• Like 1

Well well well!!!! Heroics from Boom boom Bellego again and to think a certain person wanted him replaced by Mads lmao

• Like 6

Wow! Great win. If Swindon can get into the play offs and have a full strength side we could be dangerous!

Five points from our new Pole. Just what we need.

• Like 4

Team looking good now, excellent win minus our number one, David gets better and better, tungate no loss lol

• Like 2

I've said all along that Rosco should sign this R/R fella as we never lose when he's in our team.

He replaces the best rider in the world & scores 6 points which is half what Doyley would've done & we still win☺☺

Seriously that is a fantastic win for the Robins & well done to all especially David & Adam.

• Like 3

Crumbs! I didn't realise that you were using r/r for Doyle. Very good win.

Amazing win Swindon...Bellego untouchable, Musielak looked good. This Swindon side never know when their beaten.

Robins Pride.

Reasonable crowd, decent racing.

In Rosco We Trust.

• Like 1

Amazing win for the second time in a row ..i just can't understand how David has become so good ..i suspect we will lose tommorow but then we must win the 3 matches next week .

• Like 1

Amazing win for the second time in a row ..i just can't understand how David has become so good ..i suspect we will lose tommorow but then we must win the 3 matches next week .

He's the find of the season! If you told me he'd get 6 this year I'd have laughed. But he's close to 8 and 2 away meetings aside he's doing well everything.

We might need another guest tomorrow as Troy withdrew from tonight's debacle at Kings Lynn with a wrist injury.

Good win for a weakened Swindon tonight. Thought Belle Vue would take 4 points when Doyle withdrew.

Glad to see Adam knocking in good scores after a difficult start to the season.

• Like 4

Good win for a weakened Swindon tonight. Thought Belle Vue would take 4 points when Doyle withdrew.

Glad to see Adam knocking in good scores after a difficult start to the season.

Were you at the meeting Steve or did Pirate Baz tell you

• Like 2