British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mark

Woffy Vs Rosco

lol 50-50

not even close.

on a forum where a large number of people fall under the category of trolling i would say its at least 3 out of 4 in support of Tai.

wouldnt take anything that comes out of Shovvy or Starmans mouth as an ounce of credibility or speedibee.

that leaves the odd one.....50/50 my ar5e

talking out of your backside

Mark Loram, possibly one of the most respected riders ever, has been asked numerous times to get involved and has refused every time. A couple of personal tragedies he has had put to one side, he has said he will NEVER be involved under the way the BSPA is set up at the moment, and in his own words , thats a crying shame as so many past and current riders, including Tai are being ignored

crap

who has been advising and helping Steve Worrall????

lol another one who doesnt check facts before posting

Steve Worrall has got Tai helping Yet him....................oops

Yet again nothing to back up what your saying ..i see loads of people on here who I would not regard as trolls are both be on his side and against him and it's quite clear its pretty even.as I said before no better place to get a taste of how the public are feeling than on a forum but somehow only people who don't on forums support tai thou you never asked them .T he Speedway star must really stupid to called him the marmite man if 95 % of people support him .maybe it's people who don't read the speedway star who also support him lol or maybe they got mixed up with tomato sauce pmsl Edited by orion

Yet again nothing to back up what your saying ..i see loads of people on here who I would not regard as trolls are both be on his side and against him and it's quite clear its pretty even.as I said before no better place to get a taste of how the public are feeling than on a forum but somehow only people who don't on forums support tai thou you never asked them .T he Speedway star must really stupid to called him the marmite man if 95 % of people support him .maybe it's people who don't read the speedway star who also support him lol or maybe they got mixed up with tomato sauce pmsl

You think its 50/50 then you carry on thinking that.

Your way off the mark.

And as for the headline .........well thats what makes people read the article!! If you believe Tai has only 50% of support and people either love or hate him then there is no point discussing it.

And yes there are trolls on this forum .............not really a true reflection

You think its 50/50 then you carry on thinking that.

Your way off the mark.

And as for the headline .........well thats what makes people read the article!! If you believe Tai has only 50% of support and people either love or hate him then there is no point discussing it.

And yes there are trolls on this forum .............not really a true reflection

No good saying stuff if you can't back it up with anything . .why do you think the speedway star called him that ..because 95 % of people like him. Lol

No good saying stuff if you can't back it up with anything . .why do you think the speedway star called him that ..because 95 % of people like him. Lol

Its a headline.....to grab attention jeez

Do more or less than 50% of people like marmite?

I remember seeing a survey that said 33% loved and 33% hated it.
  • Like 1

Its a headline.....to grab attention jeez

What for people who had already brought a copy ..lol ..must rush out to wh smiths and buy a copy as the speedway star have made up a story for no reason about woffy called the marmite man even thou 95 % public like him really PMSL Edited by orion

Its pretty clear Woffinden has lost a huge chunk of support due to his anti British stance. No British league, no British championship and no British SWC. But hang on, He wouldn't mind riding on his home Polish track in the World Games for his sponsors.

This forum is typical of speedway fans throughout the country who love the sport. A wide range of fans with varying thoughts political, financially and in speedway. A large chunk have now had enough of Woffinden.

What does he bring to the sport in this country? Absolutely nothing. Marmite man? I like marmite. calling Woffinden Marmite man is disrespecting marmite.

Guess if he thinks about it he could ring up Marmite for sponsorship. And do another needless losers lap of honor at Cardiff next British GP.

• Like 2