British Speedway Forum
Mike.Butler

Ipswich Programme Wins Race To The Bottom With Apostrophe Horror Show

If I heard him right the guy on the mike on Wednesday said something along the lines of "If we (the spectators) don't get our fingers out there won't be any speedway to come to".. He didn't have my full attention so I'm not sure what prompted him to say this..

If I heard him right the guy on the mike on Wednesday said something along the lines of "If we (the spectators) don't get our fingers out there won't be any speedway to come to".. He didn't have my full attention so I'm not sure what prompted him to say this..

I am the "guy on the mike" - I have no idea what you are referring to here, but I certainly did not, or would never, say anything along these lines.

• Like 2

I wasn't there so can't comment but Ipswich along with every club in the country could do with more fans through the gate, some clubs more desperate than others tho some clubs are better at alienating their fans better than others as well.