British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gmuncie

Championship Fours 06/08 Peterborough

the start time can usually be found on site of the track holding the event . poss peterborough .

riders , riding. thats another thing !

it wouldnt surprise me if they did not know the format or the number of days the event will be running ! ! !

no doubt some one will put us right ..

Edited by jenga

Can anyone confirm the start time for this?

I'm pretty sure it's 3pm

• Like 1

With just 3 weeks to go it is poor that the BSPA events guide does not include a start time, admission prices or a meeting format. 😞

• Like 2

Due to work I missed last year but all booked up for this one, thoroughly looking forward to my visit to the EoES.

With just 3 weeks to go it is poor that the BSPA events guide does not include a start time, admission prices or a meeting format.

Poor but typical.

in the past normally a 2pm start but that was with 8 teams, so may change as 10 teams in it this season. But as usual the paying public will be made to wait.

Panthers programme today says 2pm start

Thanks, hopefully a great day out.

i take it its just a one day event .

I have been told 2.00pm

That's probably correct , but should we really be wondering about start times this close to the event ?

That's probably correct , but should we really be wondering about start times this close to the event ?

Yes,only to gauge how long you can stay in the pub before the meeting starts... :P

Edited by Dietbowers

i take it its just a one day event .

yes

Yes,only to gauge how long you can stay in the pub before the meeting starts... :P

An important consideration

2 groups of 5? how on earth are they going to work this one out? Or a qualifier before the semis? Lowest 4 on averages into qualifier top 2 into the semis with the other 6 top 2 from each semi into final?

Just flying suggestions about, I'm looking forward to it whatever format it is.