British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gmuncie

Championship Fours 06/08 Peterborough

Things weren't so bad with the Dark Lord at Edinburgh at the helm! Least we wouldn't have had this cock up!! So pissed off its untrue! You take days off... Pay money and want to go enjoy seeing your team despite the fact you've had a stinking year and they screw up like this!

Arseholes!!!

I'm suspecting your Miffed and quite possibly peeved. Definitely heading up the angle of anger and understandably so. This change in format in reality only affects one team and that's Berwick.

Scunthorpe is 2hrs away tops I would guess. If the loyal travelling bunch of Berwick fans(and Shads) have arranged travel and accomodation with no refunds available then as far as im concerned the BSPA should reimburse them

Edited by Triple.H.

I'm suspecting your Miffed and quite possibly peeved. Definitely heading up the angle of anger and understandably so. This change in format in reality only affects one team and that's Berwick.

Scunthorpe is 2hrs away tops I would guess. If the loyal travelling bunch of Berwick fans(and Shads) have arranged travel and accomodation with no refunds available then as far as im concerned the BSPA should reimburse them

No expense for me, just mild disappointment. I'll receive a refund from the supporters club for the coach, but I'm not sure if the SC will be refunded for any deposit paid to the coach company.

Was looking forward to a nice day out, but the distance puts a block on that now.

It's a shame, because the Bandits fans are amongst the most vocal in British speedway. Bar takings are sure to suffer!

Edited by Shads
  • Like 1

Travelling bus cancelled now... Thankfully no overnight arrangements needed this year or that would be money lost for sure. At least 40+ Bandit fans now not going though... At £20 a shot that's a lot of money those pricks will be losing out on! And Yes, I'm peeved as I really do enjoy the 4TT!

Travelling bus cancelled now... Thankfully no overnight arrangements needed this year or that would be money lost for sure. At least 40+ Bandit fans now not going though... At £20 a shot that's a lot of money those pricks will be losing out on! And Yes, I'm peeved as I really do enjoy the 4TT!

It's the only trophy you've won in almost thirty years. Of course you enjoy it

• Like 1

The BSPA have had plenty of time to come up with a race formula, if they couldn't work one out I'm sure they could have got someone else to sort it out, surely it's not rocket science!! Just another cock up to go with the many others the BSPA stumble through, it's beyond a joke now.

The Berwick and Scunthorpe fans have every right to be peeved and angry, they have been let down badly

I wonder what would have happened if Peterborough were in the bottom 2?

Edited by Pantherman
  • Like 3

The BSPA have had plenty of time to come up with a race formula, if they couldn't work one out I'm sure they could have got someone else to sort it out, surely it's not rocket science!! Just another cock up to go with the many others the BSPA stumble through, it's beyond a joke now.

The Berwick and Scunthorpe fans have every right to be peeved and angry, they have been let down badly

Seeded just like the SWC finalists I would imagine

Race formula posted on the Berwick 2015 thread which seems decent enough to get all ten teams to the meeting.

you never know the coach firm may refund the deposit as a goodwill gesture if its the firm the supporters club use for all awaydays

I agree about the 4TT and i'll throw in the Pairs too. Generally very good meeting to see for a neutral like myself

Bet SCB has a formula up his sleeve, was it last season or the year before he had a formula to avoid double up/down rider fixture clashes ? Did anyone from the BSPA contact him to see if it was feasible ? They'd know about it i bet they all browse this forum

• Like 1

It's the only trophy you've won in almost thirty years. Of course you enjoy it

Gold Cup 1991

Breaking news...... new format found to host all 10 teams....

You couldn't make this up, so now you've cancelled everything..... can you organise it all again please!

• Like 1

Those in charge need to step down now.

T'was never this bad under Alex.

• Like 1

Even calling it a Micky mouse sport sounds too good now , they really aint got a clue what they are doing :rofl:

• Like 2

HOW can all the "posters" of negative comments (the system wont work / only 4 riders etc ) be so negative. At least try it out, then make up your minds. The 2 day 4s event had the negative response because it was held over 2 days, but was a great event IMO as did many more who went. The support of speedway from the public is reducing, just look at the amount of T V coverage this year compared to a couple of years back, and now 2 teams have been withdrawn. How many supporters will now NOT be going , I for one had a full car so that's 5 of us.