British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gmuncie

Championship Fours 06/08 Peterborough

I'm gonna go for a redcar win

Let's just hope that the BSPA grow a set and take the appropriate action against Holder and Peterborough. Its the least the fans deserve.

If you mean bitter fans on a speedway forum then yes.

The majority of the speedway public are sensible folk, they understand the circumstances involved.

If you're so against Peterborough, don't come tomorrow; stick to your gate and go race track.

If you mean bitter fans on a speedway forum then yes.

The majority of the speedway public are sensible folk, they understand the circumstances involved.

If you're so against Peterborough, don't come tomorrow; stick to your gate and go race track.

Oh but I am here, sat in my Peterborough hotel right now, I would be only to happy to discuss this matter further.

• Like 1

That stuff must all have been in place as he was named in Panthers 4s team 10 days ago and his image used to advertise the event!

Classic speedway shambles.

Not to mention the local rag bigged him up only yesterday with a headline grabbing "Holder the Aussie ace in the pack for Panthers" in which our esteemed Team Manager is quoted as saying " he hoped he would Put in another top performance for us in the Fours". So what changed? Poland that's what!

So does mean that Peterborough could be thrown out?

Mr Rathbone might then threaten to take his ball away.

• Like 1

Mr Rathbone might then threaten to take his ball away.

And there is the other problem, everyone is scared of another track possibly closing so no action will be taken

• Like 2

Even though I am not happy with what has happened I will be there tomorrow because I am a speedway fan first and there are 40 different riders tomorrow and some 36 heats to see. May the best team win.

• Like 4

And there is the other problem, everyone is scared of another track possibly closing so no action will be taken

So what exactly are you suggesting?

Are you stating that the Panthers should be fined?

The last thing British Speedway needs is clubs being fined, the majority of clubs are already on a tightrope.

Edited by Jeremy Corbyn Fan

Not to mention the local rag bigged him up only yesterday with a headline grabbing "Holder the Aussie ace in the pack for Panthers" in which our esteemed Team Manager is quoted as saying " he hoped he would Put in another top performance for us in the Fours". So what changed? Poland that's what!

I see that speedway hating Alan Swann has done the update, and being the arse he is has dropped in Panthers Supremo to satisfy his attention seeking. Reading the piece again though, this is a supremo moment!

So what exactly are you suggesting?

Are you stating that the Panthers should be fined?

The last thing British Speedway needs is clubs being fined, the majority of clubs are already on a tightrope.

No the last thing speedway needs is another nail in the coffin, because promoters and riders act in their own best interests, because there isnt much space on the coffin lid for many more before it gets put in the ground

Edited by The Third Man
  • Like 3

Sheffield or Ipswich looking favourites to me now

Whilst I do not condone or agree in any way with what has happened it seems clear to me that Ged Rathbone was left between a rock and a hard place and had to make the best out of an impossible situation. I think however that he has spun it wrong and this will certainly result in poor crowds for the rest of the season which may in turn make the very future of Panthers in doubt.

• Like 1

Whilst I do not condone or agree in any way with what has happened it seems clear to me that Ged Rathbone was left between a rock and a hard place and had to make the best out of an impossible situation. I think however that he has spun it wrong and this will certainly result in poor crowds for the rest of the season which may in turn make the very future of Panthers in doubt.

Ged has basically bent over pointed to his backside and said to Torun insert here......

Why was he left between a rock and a hard place ?? Holder made his debut a week ago in Poland- Peterborough had no match. The arrangement should have been a one off because of this Sunday and the league matches the following 2 Sunday`s. If Holder and Torun had both said sorry we are not prepared to accept that then He should have informed the BSPA that Holder was withholding his services- a ban and facility would be granted.

• Like 7

Why was he left between a rock and a hard place ?? Holder made his debut a week ago in Poland- Peterborough had no match. The arrangement should have been a one off because of this Sunday and the league matches the following 2 Sunday`s. If Holder and Torun had both said sorry we are not prepared to accept that then He should have informed the BSPA that Holder was withholding his services- a ban and facility would be granted.

Holder is looking to improve his life and put food on the table.

Why do you hate him so much?