British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gmuncie

Championship Fours 06/08 Peterborough

Our group from Ipswich will not be there despite original plans to (good news for Crump99 you get to eat your wine gums today 😆)

When the staging promotion doesnt consider the meeting important enough for his own riders to compete in then personally I dont consider it important enough to spend my money on

• Like 5

So, what's the latest format, can't find it anywhere?!?

It is a beautiful day, panthers stand no chance, it is important to all the other teams if not ours, why not still come, enjoy the day, meet up with old friends you perhaps only meet at the fours, relax and watch some hopefully exciting speedway,I am still going.No doubt Panthers fans will get plenty of stick today.Be kind though it is not of our making!

Edited by CoolPanther

We haven't got a prayer but for 20 quid and over double the amount of heats we see for 15 quid, has to be done.

• Like 3

It is a beautiful day, panthers stand no chance, it is important to all the other teams if not ours, why not still come, enjoy the day, meet up with old friends you perhaps only meet at the fours, relax and watch some hopefully exciting speedway,I am still going.No doubt Panthers fans will get plenty of stick today.Be kind though it is not of our making!

No reason for the Panthers fan's to get any stick, Panthers promotion however now that's a different story.

• Like 3

We haven't got a prayer but for 20 quid and over double the amount of heats we see for 15 quid, has to be done.

Ironically with the various goings on and pull outs my Witches team should have a better chance.

As for my £20 it doesnt matter to me about the number of heats etc as a result of the staging promoters attitude to the meeting I wont be there

Out of principle as you say it 'has to be done'

• Like 1

Ironically with the various goings on and pull outs my Witches team should have a better chance.

As for my £20 it doesnt matter to me about the number of heats etc as a result of the staging promoters attitude to the meeting I wont be there

Out of principle as you say it 'has to be done'

Do lemmings have principles??

Do lemmings have principles??

This one has evolved during this season.....

This one has evolved during this season.....

I was mainly meaning the other lemmings..you have now lost your lemming status.

I was mainly meaning the other lemmings..you have now lost your lemming status.

Exactly - and when people like me and you stop being lemmings it really does show how seriously wrong things are.... 😩
  • Like 1

With the amount if riders missing/dropping out they may as well run the pair's instead

If they keep dropping, our 4 ain't gonna be looking too bad :lol:

• Like 1