British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gmuncie

Championship Fours 06/08 Peterborough

Does anyone know how much the admission fee is?

£20 for adults, £15 for concessions and £5 for children aged five to 15. Under 5s receive free entry.

I thought people were saying that Nick was racing for Berwick and then took up his chance to race in Poland when Berwick were kicked out the competition. If this is the case then it has something to do with the BSPA.

Was it the fours years ago when Berwick held a collection for possibly Simon Cartwright? I think it was to cover his costs because he didn't get anything because he didn't get a race. It probably wasn't the fours but I seem to remember something.

Was the format 5 rider races over 8 heats or 10 heats.

If that's so then I apologise. He wouldn't have been the first, nor probably the last, to have chosen Poland over the fours.

The semi's were 10 heats. each rider (barring injury) programmed two starts.

The final reverting to 12 heats 4 man races. 3 programmed rides each for the top 4 in each team. The reserve allowed a maximum of 4 rides, but not programmed any.

your soul

Damn that's me knackered then, the devil has first dibs on mine. I'll just check updates, I don't think admission is as steep with them. :o:o

• Like 1

I think Morris will be riding in Poland that day.

I see after being booted out of the competition this time last week, Berwick and Scunthorpe have got their own back at the BSPA by refusing to bring a reserve rider. :D

Berwick only have 4 riders available, hope they all have a safe meeting at Redcar on Thursday

Berwick only have 4 riders available, hope they all have a safe meeting at Redcar on Thursday

While wishing no one any harm the only way this farcical situation could get any worst is if the management committee have to stand on the centre Green and announce while their trousers fall down Brian Rix style who the Berwick guests are

Edited by Triple.H.

I Wish you would!! :rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I did the last time I spoke to you if you remember because you $hyt yourself. Edited by bigcatdiary

Do we have a race format so a programme can be produced ??

the final is fine as thats simple 4 team tournament but not sure how the 5 is split.

Thanks in advance

the final is fine as thats simple 4 team tournament but not sure how the 5 is split.

Thanks in advance

semi finals

10 races = 40 rides - each team (5) has 8 rides (2 for each rider) :t:

Thanks in advance

Taking from SCB site.

http://www.scbgb.co.uk/regulations

Out of interest: is its format A5 (user-friendly, and how the programme was when I last attended the Fours at Peterborough) or A4 (unwieldy and hard to store)?

Edited by Piotr Pyszny

On the SGB website: re the meeting programme:

http://www.speedwaygb.co/news.php?extend.32907

Out of interest: is its format A5 (user-friendly, and how the programme was when I last attended the Fours at Peterborough) or A4 (unwieldy and hard to store)?

The SGB website Link carries a phone number which may be helpful in regard to your query. Good luck in your quest Piotr Pyszny.

Edited by Guest