British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gmuncie

Championship Fours 06/08 Peterborough

Holder is looking to improve his life and put food on the table.

Why do you hate him so much?

Its called honor and integrity, something that appears to sadly lie dormant in Aussie DNA these days..

• Like 3

No,Holder wants to have his cake and eat it.

Many Panthers fans were unhappy with Robert Lambert when he was putting his own interests before that of the club so Holder's actions will presumably be met with the same disapproval.

I cannot believe though how the Peterborough promotion think it is ok to shaft their own fans tomorrow and for the rest of the season.

• Like 2

It looks like Sheffields chances have taken a bit of a blow as Lasse Bjerre was saying at the end of the meeting at Leicester that he didn't feel that he could ride again tomorrow in the 4s as his leg was even more swollen and painful.

Edited by flagrag

Oh but I am here, sat in my Peterborough hotel right now, I would be only to happy to discuss this matter further.

jem corbyn fan should not be hard to find screm , he will be the one wearing the RED harrington jacket and have a certain mr rathbone hangung out of his ar$e

or will he not be there ?

looks like the borrowers fans dont mind getting ripped off .

in ged you trust ! maybe you do , but a lot of borrowers fans dont !

Edited by jenga

With all these riders missing it wont suprise me if teams can use a guest in this mickey mouse sport .

We always do. The food outlets there are ridiculously expensive

Cheers. I'm sure fans drinking their own cans of beer on my last visit.

Despite riders missing I'm still looking forward to this. Plenty of ex Bees on show but the family are excited to see Bomber ride. A fair few Bees fans are coming to this it seems.

I did have Peterborough to win but now think it'll be Glasgow.

BWD now doubtful due to a hand injury.

Oh wonderful..... what a crap last 48 hours for the club.

Any idea what time gates open. No problem weatherwise, bright and sunny in Peterborough this morning.

How anyone can blame Jack Holder is beyond me, at the end of the day he is still young and making his way in his career so it's the right move!

I'm sure if any of you got asked to do a job that was going to pay you 5 or more times what you were currently earning you would do it in a heartbeat!

How anyone can blame Jack Holder is beyond me, at the end of the day he is still young and making his way in his career so it's the right move!

I'm sure if any of you got asked to do a job that was going to pay you 5 or more times what you were currently earning you would do it in a heartbeat!

I'd have to get out my current contract first. I can't really see my employer being happy if I told them I wouldn't be in tomorrow as I'm going to work for someone else for a few days as they will pay more, but I'll be back next week. I doubt even more they will give me their blessing. Edited by Noodles
  • Like 5

You appear to contradict yourself, one minute your arguing Holder is furthering his career then you say he's chasing the big money in Poland. Surely to further his career it would be better for him to ride for Peterborough today in a BSPA show case meeting and give something back to the club that helped further his career.

• Like 5